Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi, guys......i just wanted to ask about this exam. I am retaking psychology at a different institution to my old one and the topics in psychology here are different. Thing is that the exam papers layout shows all the questions from different topics....so is it possible if i could do the ones from the topics i learned last year at my old institution rather than the ones in my new college...( i'm on gap year so thought i might just as well retake). But, my concern is will they mark those questions or not.....do i even have a choice:confused::confused:...thanks

ReputationRep:
    Yes you do have a choice. If you feel like you know the old topics you studied better and are sure you'll be okay revising by yourself, considering everyone around you will be doing different questions. You might want to ask a teacher though. Good luck

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.