Ok, so when I first decided I wanted to go to uni, I had my heart set on London Met. My intention was to have Met firm and South Bank insurance.
Ive got conditional from both but I'm waiting to hear from Herts.. Since I dont really have any intention of accepting herts is it worth cancelling my app?
as i said, I had my heart set on London Met.. looking on it now, I'm leaning more to south bank being firm. I dont know what to do! Is it a moment of madness? haha.. South bank seem really organised and efficient, whereas Met gave me conditions on a course I dont even do so they had to change that!
Anyways, sorry for my life story haha.. thoughts please! (If your going to post full of **** about met, dont bother thanks... constructive comments only
Withdraw/Accept offers Watch
- Thread Starter
- 29-11-2010 14:13
- 29-11-2010 14:24
I don't think there's any harm in waiting to see what Hertfordshire say, if they make you an offer it's worth keeping it as another option.
- 29-11-2010 14:42
No reason for you to cancel. Keeping all your options open for as long as possible isn't a bad thing
- 29-11-2010 14:53
Reiterating what they said, I would wait and then visit, even if you have before. Visit one more time and see at which place you can see yourself living in the most and then factor in the modules, course structure, etc. Best of luck with whatever you choose and congratulations on the offers!
- 29-11-2010 14:54
what grades are you predicted and what are london met, southbank and herts asking for