Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Personaly my favorite male actor is Robert Pattinson

ReputationRep:
    good for u. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessica_2014)
    Personaly my favorite male actor is Robert Pattinson
    Just because of twilight? :/ He's fit but not that good...

Mine is... Matthew Macfadyen I love it when he stares at the camara, opened mouth slightly and blinks a bit. Gorgeous <3

ReputationRep:
    mathew kelly

ReputationRep:
    Bruce Willis is consistently great. Will Smith rarely disappoints (although he has had a couple of questionable roles). It's been a good year for DiCaprio although I don't think quite good enough to put him as my favourite. Jim Carrey is very distinctive and complex but a bit of a one trick pony (though he does it very well).

I'd have to go with Jack Nicholson. Not only is he great but he's versatile too.

ReputationRep:
    i'm a fan of tom hanks, although da vinci code and angel and demon were questionable films. forest gump, castaway is where its at.

ReputationRep:
    Tom Hanks for men, Jennifer Anniston for women (and Eva Longoria for extremely hot women).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summergirl.x)
    Just because of twilight? :/ He's fit but not that good...

Mine is... Matthew Macfadyen I love it when he stares at the camara, opened mouth slightly and blinks a bit. Gorgeous &lt;3
    No not Because of twilight. I liked him when i seen Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. thats when I really got into his movies, like twilight. And when he came to Georgia, I was there when he was filming Water for Elephants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemming69)
    i'm a fan of tom hanks, although da vinci code and angel and demon were questionable films. forest gump, castaway is where its at.
    I thought Angles and Demons and da vinci code were really good movies. But i would have to agree that tom hanks is a Great actor. I enjoy watching his movies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessica_2014)
    I thought Angles and Demons and da vinci code were really good movies. But i would have to agree that tom hanks is a Great actor. I enjoy watching his movies.
    theyre quite good, but I prefer the books, so i'm kind of skeptical....

ReputationRep:
    Barry or Paul Chuckle, really can't decide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Barry or Paul Chuckle, really can't decide.
    neither can i.

ReputationRep:
    Bradley Cooper

ReputationRep:
    Emma Watson

ReputationRep:
    My favourite actor and actress are Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep respectively, because they are both great at what they do and can't think of a single bad role they've done.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Strong 3 year old bump.

ReputationRep:
    for me its ashley young, he deserves to win an award for his acting.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure right now but when I was younger it was probably Robin Williams.

ReputationRep:
    Marlon Brando for men and Judie Dench for women. Though I have to give props to Tom Hanks, his performance in Philadelphia is phenomenal.

ReputationRep:
    Jennifer Aniston

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.