Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could force someone to hallucinate, would you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    You could control what they see, they wouldnt question anything, it can be positive or negative and you can do anything.

Who would you give it to?
    What would you do to them?
    Would it be positive or negative?

I would give it to someone who pissed me off and in the hallucination project my emotions about them to everyone or make them live the incident from my side.

ReputationRep:
    everyone
    make them re-live their deepest and darkest moments
    negative

ReputationRep:
    You can force people to hallucinate, legally too. But actually controlling what they saw, hmm...
    I probably wouldn't make anyone have a really bad trip, because that can be bad for people's mental health. I don't hate anyone enough to do that.
    So I guess, I'd just let people see whatever they wanted? Yeah, I'm a nice person.

ReputationRep:
    Yes!

I would make my ex (wherever he is) think he was seeing me in places, so that he would constantly remember everything that happened between us. That's pretty negative, i guess, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Who would you give it to? everyone
    What would you do to them? make them remember the best orgasm they have ever had
    Would it be positive or negative? dunno, just funny to watch everyone orgasm, it's positive really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mehhh.....hi.)
    Who would you give it to? everyone
    What would you do to them? make them remember the best orgasm they have ever had
    Would it be positive or negative? dunno, just funny to watch everyone orgasm, it's positive really
    PLEASE do this lol

ReputationRep:
    Who would you give it to? no one, because i'm neither an evil cow nor completely mental
    What would you do to them? nothing
    Would it be positive or negative? nothing

ReputationRep:
    1) Hot girl
    2) Sexytime
    3) Positive :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    inception

ReputationRep:
    No. Hallucinations are horrible and confusing whether they are good OR bad, and I wouldn't put anyone else through that.

ReputationRep:
    I would make people see Godzillas everywhere and Nuclear rockets/meteors approaching them. Afterwards I would probably film them flipping out and stop the hallucinations only to put it on youtube.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.