Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

weird urinating problem :S Watch

Hey guys,

The other day I woke up in the morning desperate for the toilet, which I don't normally do, so I went then went and ate my breakfast. When I came back from breakfast I needed to pee again which I thought was a bit odd as I'd only gone about 20 minutes ago, and then after I'd gone that time about 5 minutes later I STILL needed it really badly! When I went not much came out even though it felt like I needed to go badly.

This is not normal behaviour for me and it has happened every morning for the last couple of days, but then throughout the day and evening it seemed to get better (I was able to go to work in the afternoon and not need the toilet).

Anyone got any advice as to what might be going on? :confused:

I am taking iron tablets and have been for about 2 weeks, don't know whether its a side effect of those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey guys,

The other day I woke up in the morning desperate for the toilet, which I don't normally do, so I went then went and ate my breakfast. When I came back from breakfast I needed to pee again which I thought was a bit odd as I'd only gone about 20 minutes ago, and then after I'd gone that time about 5 minutes later I STILL needed it really badly! When I went not much came out even though it felt like I needed to go badly.

This is not normal behaviour for me and it has happened every morning for the last couple of days, but then throughout the day and evening it seemed to get better (I was able to go to work in the afternoon and not need the toilet).

I am taking iron tablets and have been for about 2 weeks, don't know whether its a side effect of those
    Have a look at the patient information leaflet, is it a side effect?

Otherwise go and see your doctor.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you might have a urinary tract infection. It's probably best to go see a doctor, as it's likely you'll need a prescription for to clear it up

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry too much OP; typical symptoms of a urinary tract infection. I suggest you visit a doctor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey guys,

Sounds a lot like cystitis. Go see a doctor, and drink a lot of cranberry juice.

ReputationRep:
    You've been drinking too much coffee.

ReputationRep:
    Drink lots of water and cranberry juice- you'll be fine

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.