Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    so i didnt recieve my dida ict certificate so i presumed i got a pass which made it 5 GCSE's.
    Im in my last year of college applying for uni and BAM i ring up my previous school and ask them for my dida grade and they said i failed! What. The. Hell? anyways, for As i got a distinction in BTEC National Award in ICT, re-took my maths GCSE and gotta C (now i have 5 GCSE's) and failed communications and culture As because i wasn't focusing on that.
    Anyways, this year (final year) im doing BTEC National Certificate in ICT and predicted a distinction which im going to get, BTEC Subsidiary Diploma in Business and im predicted a merit and As Film Studies precited a C. but i guess i misread my ICT grade on results day back in 2009 which basically means, in terms of getting straight to the point without any points to be made, i cheated my way into doing A/s last year (college terms, im now in A2)... what do i do for UCAS now? once i finish college i'll bank 360 UCAS points more than enough to do my chosen undergrad course at uni which requires only 200 UCAS points. I've already banked 120 from last year (distinction in ICT). arghh i feel like im gonna get prisoned, im all paranoid! anybody in my situation or similar?

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I'd watch out for is a lot of universities won't let you accumulate points. So, for example when I applied I could only use the equivalent of 3 A levels from one sitting which meant I couldn't use extra qualifications that I'd picked up before my current diploma. This isn't the same everywhere, however a lot of universities do this.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.