The Student Room Group

What to get a 15 year old for her birthday?

What should i get for my daughter who is turning 15?:confused:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What is your budget?
Reply 2
Get her some gift vouchers.
The same thing I'm getting for my 13 year old sister for xmas.

Money in a card. Yes, it's impersonal, but really, at 15, unless she has a job already, getting the whole family to give her cash to go on a day shopping is probably something she'd really like.
Reply 4
Original post by Dogatonic

Original post by Dogatonic
What is your budget?

I don't really have one. I just want to get her something that she will really like.
Reply 5
Cigarettes

Oh yeah.... And some white lightning.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Steezy

Original post by Steezy
Cigarettes

deffently not.
Reply 7
you dont have a daughter and if you do then you shouldn't be here unless you are a mature student in which case you should be mature enough to know what to get a 15 year old and if you are an adult with a 15 year old child and you are not a student you shouldn't be here and you could have asked family members.
Original post by jolteon
you dont have a daughter and if you do then you shouldn't be here unless you are a mature student in which case you should be mature enough to know what to get a 15 year old and if you are an adult with a 15 year old child and you are not a student you shouldn't be here and you could have asked family members.

Go back to playing Pokemon little boy. Come back when you're less of an ass.
Reply 9
Original post by jolteon

Original post by jolteon

Yea, I can be here? I just don't know what she is in to? She like differnet stuff. thank you.
Reply 10
get her a violin or a viola :smile:
Gift vouchers (iTunes, cinema, Zara etc.) are always appreciated and a safe choice. If anything though, don't ever buy teenage sons/daughters clothing. Odds are that they won't like it and will never wear it.
A winter coat? :smile:
Reply 13
-shrug- give her cash.
Reply 14
Money ofcourse, we all love money especially money in a letter.

Cheques/clothes NO!
Reply 15
Original post by jolteon

Ever heard of a comma? Or a sentence?
A 15 year old boy? :ahee:
Reply 17
Original post by Steezy
Ever heard of a comma? Or a sentence?

"ever heard of a comma, or a sentence?" i mean that's probably the best way of putting it. saves you starting a question-sentence with "or" and also more efficiently conveys your point.
A Pandora bracelet if she likes jewellery?
Reply 19
Original post by jolteon
"ever heard of a comma, or a sentence?" i mean that's probably the best way of putting it. saves you starting a question-sentence with "or" and also more efficiently conveys your point.

:lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending