Is there anything to talk about Watch

This discussion is closed.
NomadicThrasher
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
It's so boring, I got GCSE's which means I only go out at weekends. People at school and popularitys suckers and lick arses which gets boring so what is there to do? How about...
I ask you all homework/coursework questions and you answer them all over let's say the competition will last two years. Get Ready and Revise For the competition! may the best man win.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i disagree with your signiture or motto...or whatever it is. I think it should be nationality or race before religion...
NomadicThrasher
Yeah but you get slammed for being a facist and pro-nazi and I prefer Christianity, segregation is far to big now for any one to proclaim there anger toward these foreigners (this ain't a racist board so I'll keep at bay), another thing do refugees and seekers get into university free? I f they do and we have to have tuition fees then won't the rich be in and the ethnics meaning there cutting out the middle man (white and blue collar, whom are the people that make this country work)

I gotta say this: is anyone else Peeved about all the adverts on how they can skrew us all these welfare grabbers (the adverts where she's painting and messing with her friend) and you get the "you can now get your cash from a cash machine" and "we don't need for us to find you we automatically find you using this computer so you'll be charged here" I think you've seen the adverts it's all against the white working man, Iran still believe in circumsizing women and they consider the British sexist and anti-femenist. thanks for reading it's good to get that off my chest.
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
i disagree with your signiture or motto...or whatever it is. I think it should be nationality or race before religion...
Or ice cream flavour preference. They're all pointless segregations.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
Or just nationality cos religion sucks!
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Or just nationality cos religion sucks!
agreed! lol...!
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NomadicThrasher)
Yeah but you get slammed for being a facist and pro-nazi and I prefer Christianity, segregation is far to big now for any one to proclaim there anger toward these foreigners (this ain't a racist board so I'll keep at bay), another thing do refugees and seekers get into university free? I f they do and we have to have tuition fees then won't the rich be in and the ethnics meaning there cutting out the middle man (white and blue collar, whom are the people that make this country work)

I gotta say this: is anyone else Peeved about all the adverts on how they can skrew us all these welfare grabbers (the adverts where she's painting and messing with her friend) and you get the "you can now get your cash from a cash machine" and "we don't need for us to find you we automatically find you using this computer so you'll be charged here" I think you've seen the adverts it's all against the white working man, Iran still believe in circumsizing women and they consider the British sexist and anti-femenist. thanks for reading it's good to get that off my chest.
ok there are two points i need to make....firstly that foreigners and even illegal immigrants are beneficial to the country economically. With the decling population and the increasing economic dependancy this country really need cheap labour...
and secondly...what the hell are you talking about Iran still believing in female circumsicion?! where did you get that from...not only is it utter bull its also a stupid comment...how can you be so general?

i think ive made my points...laterz
NomadicThrasher
Yeah I have an Iranian friend (yousef) and he says that circumsicion is still in practise and they DO believe women are lesser than men for they were the ones the ones who tempted adam. I can't base these facts on every person and you say they help econimacally economicly help well then whats the need of white men. Ever read the book the blue prince? A man has his kingdom and towns but the people dislike him so he uses segregation to stop a revolution. People are being split up thats the point im trying to get across there is no unity. Please no-one take offence to what I write. Cultures great but all people are a Prejudice (I did say little) can you please inform me on what asylum seekers have done (let's remember the one you had his driving licence taken and ran over a little girl leaving her to die)
thanks for any reply
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (219)
68.01%
No (103)
31.99%

Watched Threads