Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Am applying for UCAS 2011 soon, these are some unis in mind,
    CONFIRMED: UCL, WARWICK, BATH
    UNCONFIRMED: Nottingham, Bristol, Leeds, York, Southampton
    Help?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    ucl warwick and bath are all A*AA i think
    so depending how confident you are of grades i would pick leeds and say southampton or york at AAB as a complete backup
    bristol i would leave out as they are A*AA as well and nottigham is reall competitive so i would leave them out if you want an mmore of an insurance otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    I have gotten straights for my first 6 papers, and forecasted As for Maths, Fmaths, Physics and Econs. Hopefully the grades will stay consistent. Leeds Southampton or York then? Just want to know about the Economics course and the Unis in general

ReputationRep:
    Warwick would ask for A*AAA rather than A*AA, because you do further maths

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.