Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Many people do a year abroad within their UK based university, and they get the usual student finance UK to sort them out.

    However, as an art student post coalition cuts, it is simply not value for money spending £9000 a year to attend an art college course that has had all of its funding cut and tutors made redundant, and thus want to do my entire degree in Germany.

    This would make me ineligible for any money from student finance Uk. Does anybody know where I can look for financial help for my degree?

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.