ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I joined TSR last week after hearing about it from a friend and I've made a few posts already in regards to the uni app process and finding the info available and responses given friendly and informative. I'm currently Year 13 at sixth form and planning on doing a Psychology course at uni and hope to be an active member here for the forseeable future, thanks

Ps - where can I find all the threads that i've created for future reference, I thought I'd found it but it only seemed to show some of the threads as opposed to all of them or is this a known issue?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hi Limeey,

Welcome to TSR!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razzberry)
    Hi Limeey,

Welcome to TSR!
    Hey thanks for the welcome, do you know where I can see previous threads ive created/ posts made? Or if not, where I can ask/find out?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Welcome...ermm go to your profile and u will see smth like all post/thread made by you...thr u will find a list. Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Limeey)
    Hey thanks for the welcome, do you know where I can see previous threads ive created/ posts made? Or if not, where I can ask/find out?

Thanks
    Click me - That should work.

If not, go to the top of the page where it says "Hi Limeey", click that, which takes you to your profile. You'll then see a tab saying "My stats", click that and you'll be able to click all posts/threads started by yourself. Although, I'm sure there's a quicker way though, sorry.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

There's a link to view all of the threads that any member has started in their profile (accessible via their username that appears above their posts), but it's not working correctly right now and instead shows all of their posts. Hopefully this should be fixed soon, though. There's a similar link to view all posts, accessible both via members' profiles and via the link that appears in the drop-down menu when clicking on a member's username.

:tsr:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.