This discussion is closed.
Ryoku
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Used to go to school wit him, to tell the truth, i could prob tie him up on the tills, pull down his pants and grease up his bolloks infront of his mum, and he wouldn't really care, he used to do drugs really heavily. Cause, that wouldn't deduct from my satisfaction from humiliating him, B*ASTARD!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
Used to go to school wit him, to tell the truth, i could prob tie him up on the tills, pull down his pants and grease up his bolloks infront of his mum, and he wouldn't really care, he used to do drugs really heavily. Cause, that wouldn't deduct from my satisfaction from humiliating him, B*ASTARD!
what did he do to you?
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
BATARD put mayonase in my coat sleeves! Gonna kill im after i've had my fun
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
So what did you do to him before this?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
*chuckles* thats pretty good lol
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
hmm. there is something really bad you could do :rolleyes: does he drink the milkshake?
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
so what are we doing?! what are our plans?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
hmm. there is something really bad you could do :rolleyes: does he drink the milkshake?
You're not seriously considering adding body fluids I hope.
Cretin
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
Someone at work really p*ssed me off, and so im planning revenge, wanna help?
Pretend you're gay (or you might be anyway? then just be your self) and go "oohh [name] boyfriend" and pretend you are his bum chum when everyone is around and say you are both gay lovers.
Cretin
Report 16 years ago

Oh yes the old ejaculation in the milkshake trick yes thats a good un :rolleyes:
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cretin)
Pretend you're gay (or you might be anyway? then just be your self) and go "oohh [name] boyfriend" and pretend you are his bum chum when everyone is around and say you are both gay lovers.
Thats pretty good, and if he has a girlfriend, it could be even better. Perhaps kiss him in front of people too, and when he fights back, just explain it as a lack of enthusiasm for public displays of affection.
Cretin
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Thats pretty good, and if he has a girlfriend, it could be even better. Perhaps kiss him in front of people too, and when he fights back, just explain it as a lack of enthusiasm for public displays of affection.

Only downfall is that everyone would think you are gay too, otherwise it would be a classic revenge tr
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Only downfall is that everyone would think you are gay too, otherwise it would be a classic revenge tr
Nothing wrong with that lol. If you did it right, then it would give people something to talk about, and when they discovered the truth, it would be something to be noted for doing for the rest of your life P.S. I love the way you called it 'the old' ejaculate in the milkshake trick lol
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh yes the old ejaculation in the milkshake trick yes thats a good un :rolleyes:
that's right

how do you like that idea?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
that's right

how do you like that idea?
It does seem to be the cream of the crop so far.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That's a bit much :eek:

Just put a bottle of laxative in his milkshake instead.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
It does seem to be the cream of the crop so far.
lol nice pun. btw - don't go to domino's pizza - that's where i got the idea coz a friend of afriend works there (it was mayonnaise in this case)
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)

Simple, yet brilliant. Always a crowd pleaser hehe. Though I'd be one to leave a dead creature at the bottom. Or at least a live one to begin with. Whether it survives the experience or not isn't important hehe
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol nice pun. btw - don't go to domino's pizza - that's where i got the idea coz a friend of afriend works there (it was mayonnaise in this case)
Duly noted, thanks
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)

how about both - you do seem to really dislike this guy. (not u G4ry)personally i wouldn't do any of it - coz i'm nice
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
26.67%
No (18)
60%
Don't know (4)
13.33%

Watched Threads