This discussion is closed.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I could suggest better, but i don't think the revenge is that serious - and he'd end up in a lot of trouble. So it's better to stick with the laxative or other added ingredients.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
I could suggest better, but i don't think the revenge is that serious - and he'd end up in a lot of trouble. So it's better to stick with the laxative or other added ingredients.
please do suggest anything better if you've got it on hand hehe. My better half painted my toe nails purple a few weeks ago, just because I tipped half a small bag of crisps over her head. I need something good for revenge.
wiffmaster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
lol, i could lick im in the freezer, the inside handle is really crap, so dat could be fun. As for iodine crystals, do u know nywhere else i can get them appart from boots?
Nope sorry, but if you're desperate for the iodine crysatls, labpackchemicals.co.uk will have all the stuff you need.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
please do suggest anything better if you've got it on hand hehe. My better half painted my toe nails purple a few weeks ago, just because I tipped half a small bag of crisps over her head. I need something good for revenge.
Nail varnish remover??
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
That's a bit much :eek:

Just put a bottle of laxative in his milkshake instead.
borish will help you out here rofl (remember borish?)

Could just squirt mayo on the front of his (black) trousers. look like he had an accident.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wiffmaster)
Nope sorry, but if you're desperate for the iodine crysatls, labpackchemicals.co.uk will have all the stuff you need.
No, sounds too dangerous, not stable enough he'll blow his hand off transporting the stuff. It's all a bit too extreme i feel. But nitroglycerine would be more stable to use. Or there's alternate means, ie. the post (and i'm not saying any more)
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Nail varnish remover??
nah, I didn't have time in the morning before work to go get some off her, and I've grown rather attached to the purple nails now, even though its coming off slowly. Still need revenge though hehe
wiffmaster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
No, sounds too dangerous, not stable enough he'll blow his hand off transporting the stuff. It's all a bit too extreme i feel. But nitroglycerine would be more stable to use. Or there's alternate means, ie. the post (and i'm not saying any more)
You forget, iodine crystal mixed with ammonia is TOTALLY safe, until it drys that is, where it becomes very sensitive. Put it in a small old paint tin to stop it drying out before you can paint it onto the object. It's not a dangerous mixture, it was actually developed for pranks by its inventor. Now, nitroglycerine is far more dangerous.
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Do you know where he lives and if he drives? Anyway, the last April Fools' Day joke I pulled on my dad (it's a bit sad the rivalry in our house) was to send him a letter through the post saying he'd been caught by a speed camera in Surrey (he was at school at the time). I grabbed the Surrey Police logo off the internet and got some window envolopes to make it look official and grabbed a letter I'd got from someone in Surrey so I could grab the post stamp to print on the envelope. Worked a charm. It said he was caught doing 65 in a 30 mph area and was summoned to court in Surrey the week after and to expect a 5 point penalty and a £500 fine. To be fair, I only left him in the lurch for 20 minutes. He hasn't got me back yet, so I think this year may see a revenge prank.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Laxative sounds like a good one, i'd have to make sure i got the right drink though... I could also put an 'extra ingrediate' into the mayo when he's in kitchen on his own, he should get the blame then!
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wait until he's on wash up then unscrew the u'bend underneath the sink so he floods the place.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
YEAH! Or i can just swear at him in chinease for half an hour
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Do you know his address?

IMO you can never beat a good plating.

But a sunday newspaper with a magazine and go through looking for all the ads for commemmorative plates, novelty chess sets, statuetes etc etc - the ones that say "Send no money now!!". Send off for a bundle of them for him every sunday and he'll recieve a ton of crappy goods which he will either have to organise himself to send back within the 28 day limit or face the red bills for payment.

Not that I would ever dream of doing something so nasty to someone...

Ryoku
Rep:
?
YEAH!!!! Really good ideas now, an once i get the iodine crystals, hehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh
wiffmaster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
YEAH!!!! Really good ideas now, an once i get the iodine crystals, hehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh
Search the internet for 'Nitrogen Tri iodide' if you need more instructions on its manufacture, because I can remember EXACTLY how to make it, don't want it to be too dangerous now!
Ryoku
Rep:
?
already have, thats how i know i need iodine crystals and ammonia (aka bleach)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads