Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your favourite clothing website/shop? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So as the title says, Where's your favourite place to shop?

ReputationRep:
    Asos.com
    Topshop

ReputationRep:
    If i had the money, ASOS.
    Apart from that, cuz im poor-ish, river island , Republic & Next =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    If i had the money, ASOS.
    Apart from that, cuz im poor-ish, river island , Republic & Next =]
    Really? I don't find Asos that expensive, it really depends what your looking for. I wouldn't put ASOS as being more expensive than River Island or Next to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AprilMay88)
    Really? I don't find Asos that expensive, it really depends what your looking for. I wouldn't put ASOS as being more expensive than River Island or Next to be honest.
    Ye i guess some of it isnt that expensive.
    I just meant it in the way, if i had more money i'd buy the nicer/more expensive stuff from ASOS, cuz there is a lot of higher priced stuff

ReputationRep:
    Zara and H&M

I'm always down Oxford Street but out of all the shops, I'll end up stopping off at both of these for sure. Sometimes I even go to all 3 H&Ms in the area on the same day.. they always have what I want, and good prices

ReputationRep:
    I <3 the following stores:
    - bebe.com
    - guess.com
    - forever21.com
    - loveculture.com
    - modcloth.com
    - armaniexchange.com

ReputationRep:
    I love net-a-porter even though I've never bought anything from there. I just love looking at all the designer clothes and drooling over them. Not a big online shopper to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I love Desigual, I'm just too skint to buy any of their stuff!

ReputationRep:
    Asos.

ReputationRep:
    New Look, Primark & Dorothy Perkins. Very rare for me to buy anything from Topshop or River Island these days.

ReputationRep:
    Uniqlo - because they don't follow the fickle fashion trends that others do like Topshop and H&M, and generally the quality of their clothes is really good for the price.

ReputationRep:
    Nearly everywhere on the highstreet, stuff is just so expensive!

ReputationRep:
    I love iwanpants.com
    I always buy from there.

ReputationRep:
    I only shop online at modcloth.com

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite fond of New Look

ReputationRep:
    Miss Selfridge

ReputationRep:
    ASOS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    I only shop online at modcloth.com
    wish I lived in the US :cry:

some of those dresses are adorable :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mamba)
    Uniqlo - because they don't follow the fickle fashion trends that others do like Topshop and H&M, and generally the quality of their clothes is really good for the price.
    This- I love some of the stuff in Uniqlo. I just wish I had the balls to wear one of their violent green puffas from last winter.

Aside from that- YOOX.com is absolutely insane on pricing if you're willing to trawl through thousands of items and you know how individual designers size their clothes. All my D&G and Moschino is from YOOX, and I paid about 1/4 the original price for most of it.

A word of caution though- try on similar clothes by the same designers to check fit before ordering, and don't go expecting the latest trends: buy classics that never get dated.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.