Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Farting on a first date (have I blown it?) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Last Saturday I took the girl of my dreams out on a date to the starbucks in Carlisle. Having had stomach trouble for the few days earlier, about half way through when she was stroking my leg, I ripped filthy air biscuit, it was silent but the smell was rancid and I am 100 percent certain she smelled it and knew it was me by the look on her face.

Have I ruined my chances with her? Should I call her again or will I eternally be known as the guy who farted on the first date?

Any advice would be rally appreciated

ReputationRep:
    You've quite literally blown it out of your anus, sir.

ReputationRep:
    I live in Carlisle. If I go to that Starbucks with that stench still be there? If it isn't; you are trollin'.

ReputationRep:
    Wait til she fanny farts.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, Any other ideas

ReputationRep:
    feign ignorance then blame her.

ReputationRep:
    You didn't hi5 her, sorry mate. You blew it.

ReputationRep:
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

You never know, farting may be a turn on for some ladies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serano)
    You've quite literally blown it out of your anus, sir.
    ahahahahahahahahhahahaahaahahah :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

Depends how she reacted, maybe you should ask her if she thought you had farted or something, simple way is if she wasn't too happy would be to apologise, but if she didn't accept it then she's being really petty.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Seriously though, what if she had a nice time? You'll never one if she wants to see you again unless you give it a shot. It'll be fine. If she turns you down, it's probably because you have an uninteresting personality, not the fart.

ReputationRep:
    why not ask her for another date?
    she may have liked you enough to look past it

ReputationRep:
    Let's just hope that she never finds out that your TSR name is "poem boy" - sounds like a name that you would chant in the playground.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Albertine)
    :rofl:

You never know, farting may be a turn on for some ladies
    You mean like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fart_fetish

ReputationRep:
    Ewww that is so disgusting. Ofcourse you have blown it.

ReputationRep:
    as a girl for me that would be my biggest turn off, it would change the whole way I looked at you!

ReputationRep:
    I'd find it friggin hilarious. That said, I am rather childish when it comes to my humour and I find a good fart to be one of the funniest things on earth.

I wouldn't be that bothered, unless the smell was REALLY bad. Otherwise it'd be funny. I wouldn't be put off by that, and if she is then it's a bit petty!

ReputationRep:
    don't worry i **** myself when i had sex with this girl for the first time, she actually enjoyed it...although the smell was a bit of a turn off

ReputationRep:
    * s.hat

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.