Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Now if you have received an email from Hertfordshire asking you login in and book a place to attend an open day visit, WELL DONE, you got an offer from them.

However the link you were given in the email may not work, no idea why but here is the real and working login URL:
    http://herts.hobsons.co.uk/vip/

Just Enter Your Username and Password.

Hope to see you there in September

Proof for the few who seem to think this is fake

RNB1993

Sticky this maybe admin's?

-Give a positive rating if this helped-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNB1993)
    Now if you have received an email from Hertfordshire asking you login in and book a place to attend an open day visit, WELL DONE, you got an offer from them.

However the link you were given in the email may not work, no idea why but here is the real and working login URL:deleted
    Just Enter Your Username and Password.

Hope to see you there in September

RNB1993

Sticky this maybe admin's?

-Give a positive rating if this helped-
    As with anything, don't be a fool and enter personal details into an unknown site.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoktaUH)
    As with anything, don't be a fool and enter personal details into an unknown site.
    Google the site

and look at the print screen I've added to my OP.

ReputationRep:
    The link posted by RNB1993 is correct, there was an error in some of the emails being sent out to applicants - this is being fixed today so hopefully anybody else receiving an open day invite will have the correct link! Thanks for flagging RNB1993!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, don't add info into a random site. Wait for an official email from the university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniofHerts)
    The link posted by RNB1993 is correct, there was an error in some of the emails being sent out to applicants - this is being fixed today so hopefully anybody else receiving an open day invite will have the correct link! Thanks for flagging RNB1993!
    All applicants who received an email with the incorrect link will receive a new amended email.

ReputationRep:
    Google the site

and look at the print screen I've added to my OP.

(Original post by Beska)
    Yeh, don't add info into a random site. Wait for an official email from the university.

All applicants who received an email with the incorrect link will receive a new amended email.
    An account called "UniofHerts" with only two posts? You're making this all too obvious that it isn't genuine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoktaUH)
    An account called "UniofHerts" with only two posts? You're making this all too obvious that it isn't genuine.
    Agree it does look a little suspect, but I am really from the University and thought it would be useful to update applicants experiencing problems with the recent emails (only 2 posts, but you have to start somewhere!).

Would recommend all applicants who received an email with the broken link to wait for the amended versions to be received - these will be going out today or tomorrow.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Agree it does look a little suspect, but I am really from the University and thought it would be useful to update applicants experiencing problems with the recent emails (only 2 posts, but you have to start somewhere!).

Would recommend all applicants who received an email with the broken link to wait for the amended versions to be received - these will be going out today or tomorrow.
    I think that'd be better as it would come from an official email address rather than just a suspect link on a student forum.

ReputationRep:
    Thank You

Just wanted to ask, as i will be attending the computer science open day on the 8th next Wednesday, do you know if the trains will be running from kings cross station to Hatfield station? or has the snow killed the service totally?

ReputationRep:
    Thank You

Just wanted to ask, as i will be attending the computer science open day on the 8th next Wednesday, do you know if the trains will be running from kings cross station to Hatfield station? or has the snow killed the service totally?
    Hatfield is alright for now, snow-wise, but that could change any moment obviously.

No one can possibly tell you whether the trains will be delayed next wednesday because of the snow.. I'd say keep an eye on the weather and the website (firstcapitalconnect.co.uk).

ReputationRep:
    got an offer but no log in sin ages

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.