Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help with History? (Edexcel) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Life in Germany 1919-1945

The thing is, I'm precited an A* for History and I HONESTLY have no idea what on earth is going on... Seriously, there's so much to remember and sooo many names and dates and Putsch's etc.

Can you guys help me? Please? I have no idea what to do or how to revise. I have my mock exams in two weeks and I need my A*. Please help.

Thank you, so much xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm doing this.

I have a mock tomorrow actually so I've been revising a lot. The only thing I can suggest for revision is reading, that's what helps me. Go over notes. Or make posters, surprisingly that helps me aswell xD

Just learn about
    Weimar Republic
    Munich Putsch
    Enabling Act
    Stresseman and Golden Years
    Great Depression

I think that's it :|

ReputationRep:
    I got full UMS in one exam for my Edexcel History AS and a C in the other- the only difference was my revision technique for them both- for the full UMS paper (on the Tudors) I drew stick figure cartoons to memorise the events. So I'd recommend that for your revsion- you don't have to be a good artist and condensing your material in that way forces you to understand it, plus I have a visual memory . . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatstudentdude)
    hey i'm doing this.

I have a mock tomorrow actually so i've been revising a lot. The only thing i can suggest for revision is reading, that's what helps me. Go over notes. Or make posters, surprisingly that helps me aswell xd

just learn about
    weimar republic
    munich putsch
    enabling act
    stresseman and golden years
    great depression

i think that's it :|
    thaaaanks <3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.