Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best Masters programs open to me in finance from Uni of bham Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm currently studying a Bsc Mathematical Economics and Statistics at the University of Birmingham, i am currently looking at masters programs in Finance and Finance related subjects. I would like to work for a bank after graduating but i am wondering if i were to achieve a upper second class degree in my subject lets say around 65% or so what are the best programs available to me.
    I know some of the best programs are at places like LSE and Oxbridge but i have a feeling without a high first class degree i could not get an offer. My A level grades were AABB in Mathematics, Music Technology, Economics and Music if this effects application offers at all.

In my situation where abouts would you apply in order to best heighten your chances of working at a top financial institution.

Thanks for your help.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.