Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I want to let you all know of classes I will be starting in the coming weeks at Derby Uni (Multi Failth Centre)

Awareness Meditation and Healing Classes but perhaps not like you would imagine

I do have a website with all the info on there derbyshiremeditation.co.uk and I have put some flyers up around the Uni.. I do need to put a few more out... it will be small groups of people and I will be covering many area's of awareness, meditation and Healing.. there will be classes for just meditation, relaxation and peice of mind.
    Development classes eg psychic abilities of all kinds of energy work, and also Healing classes for those who would like to either become healers or just to heal yourself...

I also have support forums for questions an answers to support the classes

Im really excited and cant wait to get started.. so if ya in Derby and ya want to give it a try I will be holding the first class for free in the coming weeks so contact me or go to my website to book yourself a place

Cheers

Jaff

ReputationRep:
    Just to add to this post...

I am looking at holding a FREE introduction evening a week tomorrow, 8th Dec early evening at the multifaith centre.

You will need to contact me and book a place before hand...

Cheers

Jaff

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jaff,

Can you drop some info off to me, Rach Wright at the hub in the atrium I would really like to help you promote this.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.