Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi just wondered i have an interview for london but i am busy that day so i need to reply saying i need to rearrange it just wondered will they hold this against me or not give me a second chance? thanks im so worried though was amazed i got an interview really and then the one day i cant do

ReputationRep:
    It shouldn't do - afterall, they give you that option
    What is it that you're supposed to be doing that day? Would you be able to rearrange that instead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonny_d123)
    hi just wondered i have an interview for london but i am busy that day so i need to reply saying i need to rearrange it just wondered will they hold this against me or not give me a second chance? thanks im so worried though was amazed i got an interview really and then the one day i cant do
    Unless by 'busy' you mean robbing a bank no they won't hold it against you.

I had to reschedule all but one of mine because I had the flu - I still got offers.

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks I just thought they might see it as i couldnt turn up but i do have a reason im having an operation the day before and should hopefully be out but i dont want to risk incase something goes wrong thanks for everyones help though
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    that seems like a valid reason so i guess it wouldn't hurt to ask. good luck for you op!

ReputationRep:
    ok and thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.