The Student Room Group

FML :(

Keep anon
Ive just had enough of everything and i officially hate my life. It really sucks..
I have lost motivation to do anything applied for pharmacy and I can’t be bothered to study :s-smilie:
I hate my friends and they hate me too..why because they are little fake bitches and i can’t wait till school is over and im never going to see their faces
I feel lonely and i want a bf to comfort me and make me feel better. I feel sexually frustrated since i don’t do one night stands and only have sex when im in a relationship
Im stressed and ill. I’m physically ill, i am suffering from iron deficiency
My family are not financially well off and receive benefits., I always end up giving my money to my mum as she is a single parent and needs money to pay bills etc
My mum is also a strict mum and never lets me out, I’m hardly allowed to go out and get home late
I just have had enough of life and want to end it but haven’t got the balls to do so
Anyone with advice? Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
Buy a cane, a fur coat and sunglasses. Everything else will fall into place from there all by itself.
Haven't really got any advice, but just thought I'd let you know that you're not the only one!
Apart from one or two small things, I'm the same.
PM if you want to talk :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Keep anon
Ive just had enough of everything and i officially hate my life. It really sucks..
I have lost motivation to do anything applied for pharmacy and I can’t be bothered to study :s-smilie:
I hate my friends and they hate me too..why because they are little fake bitches and i can’t wait till school is over and im never going to see their faces
I feel lonely and i want a bf to comfort me and make me feel better. I feel sexually frustrated since i don’t do one night stands and only have sex when im in a relationship
My family are not financially well off and receive benefits., I always end up giving my money to my mum as she is a single parent and needs money to pay bills etc
My mum is also a strict mum and never lets me out, I’m hardly allowed to go out and get home late
I just have had enough of life and want to end it but haven’t got the balls to do so

I feel in the same boat as you! I have also applied for uni, i've applied for a more hands on course as like you I know I wont be able to study but I thought if I am doing more practical things it may help.
I also very rarely go out due to a strict family also.
I think that’s more of the reason why I want to go to uni is to be able to do my own thing, as I kind of believe that if I don’t go to uni...ill be like this for ever. and I also want a bf to love :frown: but I think not going out does restrict meeting someone! yh I work...but 2bh most the men I work with are double my age! i'm trying to keep up my hopes, and trying my hardest to get into uni!!!!!! if I don’t get in I think I may have had enough of life too...i think once you get to uni...you will be alot more happy!
I believe you can buy new life's off ebay at a reasonable price.
Reply 5
tl;dr....bore off...cool story bro *delete as appropriate
Keep anon

At least you're not ****ed like this woman, true tale below.

This woman in a wheelchair says to her attractive male carer, "I've never been to the beach before..", so he takes her to the French Riveira.

Then she says "I've never had real swiss chocolate before.." so he takes her on a trip around Switzerland.

The she says "I've never been ****ed before", so he takes her on a trip to Mount Kilimanjaro. She says, "why are we here?" He chucks her wheelchair off the mountainside and says "you're ****ed now".
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Keep anon

Welcome to life. I felt the same at 16. Apart from hating my friends, you more than likely are just feeling moody and will realise tomorrow how much they are actually there for you, if not you need new friends. About giving money to your mum, she supports you and has looked after you your whole life, most teenagers have to pay board once they reach a certain age, get used to paying stuff because its going to be a major part of your life. If your still at school she has the right to say you can't stay out late and is more than likely just thinking of your safety.
Your not going to find a boyfriend if you don't have the confidence to appreciate your life, being gloomy on the inside shows on the outside and I highly doubt a guy would want to be in a relationship with someone that is upset and depressed all the time, its not really that appealing. Cheer up, relax, breath and just let it all play out.
If you try and look on the bright side then, things can only afford to improve if you think everything about your life is bad now. Seriously though, everyone goes through phases where they lack motivation and pick faults with their own lives, but it'll pass eventually. Take a day off, kick back and get some perspective on your life - you'll probably realise it's not that bad after-all. Take care OP and best wishes.

:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Linzikins
Welcome to life. I felt the same at 16. Apart from hating my friends, you more than likely are just feeling moody and will realise tomorrow how much they are actually there for you, if not you need new friends. About giving money to your mum, she supports you and has looked after you your whole life, most teenagers have to pay board once they reach a certain age, get used to paying stuff because its going to be a major part of your life. If your still at school she has the right to say you can't stay out late and is more than likely just thinking of your safety.
Your not going to find a boyfriend if you don't have the confidence to appreciate your life, being gloomy on the inside shows on the outside and I highly doubt a guy would want to be in a relationship with someone that is upset and depressed all the time, its not really that appealing. Cheer up, relax, breath and just let it all play out.

Why has Harry Styles taken my bloody JW hoodie? Cheeky Beggar!
Do something to change your life then. I understand the situation with family can be hard but everything else is trivial. Go sort yourself out, be proactive and stop whining on here. Trust me, there are people out there who are much worse off right now.
Reply 11
OP you are young. There is time, and this is the sort of thing that although tough now will give you strength in the future.

If you want to talk it out feel free to PM and vent!
Reply 12
my heart bleeds for you :/
Original post by fletchdd02
Why has Harry Styles taken my bloody JW hoodie? Cheeky Beggar!

I like it....purple :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by Linzikins
I like it....purple :biggrin:

It's amazingly warm, I think Harry and me have a LOT of fashion in common with each other! That has to be a good thing?
Reply 15
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!
Original post by fletchdd02
It's amazingly warm, I think Harry and me have a LOT of fashion in common with each other! That has to be a good thing?

I like his Chinos :smile:
i feel for you... PM me if you ever want to talk about anything.dont think about doin anythin stupid :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Reply 18
Keep anon

Concentrate on getting in to uni. Forget your mates if you don't like them, concentrate on getting your grades. Going to uni has given me so much freedom from my rents and I've got a lot of good mates too. If your rents are on a lower income then you'll get more in terms of loan/grants. Just get some perspective and think about your future :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending