Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do you guys manage to keep your gf happy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    In this current economic climate we live in where it's hard to meet your own day to day needs, how do you manage to keep your gf happy? The cost of meeting up, cost of taking her out, cost of gifts etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota-XS)
    In this current economic climate we live in where it's hard to meet your own day to day needs, how do you manage to keep your gf happy? The cost of meeting up, cost of taking her out, cost of gifts etc?
    Things that are free to do: sing her a love song, write her a poem, write her a list of things you love about her as a gift haha, do some volunteer work together, if she's got her favourite movies on DVD just watch those with her, make dinner for her rather than eating elsewhere.

Maybe I'm just making an assumption, but I think if I did have a gf she would prefer those things that are free and what I would have put effort into, rather than what I can simply purchase.

ReputationRep:
    Girls can be costly...spent over £240 to go and see mine, pay for costs etc...but its LDR lol.

Just tell her if you got no dosh, she'll understand. It shouldn't be about money anyway. Get involved in things that don't involve money or go to parks or different places. It's spending each moment with your gf that counts :-D.
    hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to spend money to keep a girl happy. If you do, she is not a girl who is worth making happy.

ReputationRep:
    meh. jus sex.

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend isn't a whore. I don't have to buy her happiness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamned)
    Things that are free to do: sing her a love song, write her a poem, write her a list of things you love about her as a gift haha, do some volunteer work together, if she's got her favourite movies on DVD just watch those with her, make dinner for her rather than eating elsewhere.

Maybe I'm just making an assumption, but I think if I did have a gf she would prefer those things that are free and what I would have put effort into, rather than what I can simply purchase.
    aawwww :love:
    How come you dont have a girlfriend? What is wrong with women nowadays?!?

ReputationRep:

Cute!

You'll learn, kid

ReputationRep:

if my bf did this, i think i would cry laughing. never do that.

ReputationRep:
    Oral.

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't have to spend money in order to keep a girlfriend happy, because she's probably not worth it if she expects stuff like that from you. Speaking just for myself here, my boyfriend keeps me happy by: tickling my back whilst we're snuggled up watching a DVD and playing WoW / console games with me. Amongst other things, of course...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    My girlfriend isn't a whore. I don't have to buy her happiness.
    Argh...I knew someone like you wouldnt be available :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    Argh...I knew someone like you wouldnt be available :rolleyes:
    Can't tell if sarcasm..

ReputationRep:
    give her orgasms

i would love it if my boyfriend did this more often, money cant show someone how you feel for them

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Try and do simple things together, like watching a dvd or walking down the park, it's important you keep her occupied so invite her to your place for a night out(or at her place:sexface) you soon realise she'll forget the fact that her bf is simply broke haha

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why girls need to be bought stuff all the time. Surely if you are with someone it should just make you happy to be with them? And the odd gift is a nice little surprise?

ReputationRep:
    Your **** in her vag is free bruh.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    aawwww :love:
    How come you dont have a girlfriend? What is wrong with women nowadays?!?
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    Awww, I wish more guys were like you. I really don't get why you dont have a girlfriend

Read my sig. :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.