Scroll to see replies

<- 23rd here, city
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 3221
23rd here, clifton!
23rd for me, living on clifton in college drive, not been to visit or found much info on the net about the house I'll be sharing :s-smilie: but I'm sure it'll be fine :smile:
does anyone know when exactly we're supposed to be moving in?
Reply 3224
Can move in from the 23rd :smile: just paid for my NUS extra card and my wristband, it's soon guys ! :biggrin:
Reply 3225
Original post by Raguman
Can move in from the 23rd :smile: just paid for my NUS extra card and my wristband, it's soon guys ! :biggrin:

got my wristband, I don't need to do the NUS extra as my bank are giving me one free hehe :biggrin:
i have to move in 24th as both parents working on 23rd, hope i'm not the last one to move in lol
Reply 3227
Original post by jimbles
got my wristband, I don't need to do the NUS extra as my bank are giving me one free hehe :biggrin:

Ah no way, which one did you go with?
(edited 12 years ago)
fri 23rd - city

got my wristband also

i'm nervous as **** though
Reply 3229
Btw, what are we meant to receive in our welcome pack? I ask 'cause I got a load of stuff in the post y'day which had a course welcome letter, FAQ on 'Before Arriving at University', a leaflet labeled 'Guided Tour of the Clifton Campus', a booklet on my induction programme and finally a confirmation/ enrollment letter... If this is the welcome pack, shouldn't I have gotten this on the 12th? :P
Last thing uni sent me was a Confirmation letter and some leaflet on what to do next, that was today I got that :P

Paid for a wristband and Getting an NUS card soon, waiting on my new phone and Railcard at the moment :smile:

Also, I'm moving down on the 23rd, not sure what time though, when do we pick up our flat keys (or whatever they will be)?
Original post by Raguman
Btw, what are we meant to receive in our welcome pack? I ask 'cause I got a load of stuff in the post y'day which had a course welcome letter, FAQ on 'Before Arriving at University', a leaflet labeled 'Guided Tour of the Clifton Campus', a booklet on my induction programme and finally a confirmation/ enrollment letter... If this is the welcome pack, shouldn't I have gotten this on the 12th? :P

I think the welcome pack will just be a booklet about all the freshers events and some "Congratulations and welcome!" leaflets, to get us all excited in the run up to freshers week.

All I've received so far is 3 things through the post, one was a 'look forward to seeing you' letter, another was my course induction timetable and pre-arrival tasks, and the third was from the doctors surfery on campus with a medical questionnaire and telling me what I need to bring to help register at the surgery.
I'm moving in on the 23rd :smile: can't wait!

Original post by Troberts22
Last thing uni sent me was a Confirmation letter and some leaflet on what to do next, that was today I got that :P

Paid for a wristband and Getting an NUS card soon, waiting on my new phone and Railcard at the moment :smile:

Also, I'm moving down on the 23rd, not sure what time though, when do we pick up our flat keys (or whatever they will be)?

You can pick up your keys from 10:00am - 4.00pm :smile:
Original post by Raguman

Original post by disposablesteve
I think the welcome pack will just be a booklet about all the freshers events and some "Congratulations and welcome!" leaflets, to get us all excited in the run up to freshers week.

All I've received so far is 3 things through the post, one was a 'look forward to seeing you' letter, another was my course induction timetable and pre-arrival tasks, and the third was from the doctors surfery on campus with a medical questionnaire and telling me what I need to bring to help register at the surgery.

Welcome packs, will have a booklet of Freshers Week Events in, your Sports and Fitness booklet- with teams etc. in. A letter from the SU president Andrew Schulten. And things such as that in.

Welcome packs tend to be sent from the Student's Union not the University itself.

Hope that clears it up :smile:
Seriously excited, not too sure if I'll get the wristband, and I'll arrive on 24th cause I'm coming from London and parents unavialable!
City(Sandby halls) anyone :smile:
what does the wristband do? and how much does it cost ?
Original post by astonvillaboy
what does the wristband do? and how much does it cost ?

It's £33 without the NUS Extra Card and £42.50 with an NUS Extra Card

It gets you entry to all the main events by the SU during Freshers Week, as well as travel from Clifton or Brackenhurst to the event.

Any further questions don't be afraid to ask.
Reply 3237
Original post by 09bennettl
hey im doing print journalism this year :smile:

no way, class :biggrin: see you very soon then!
Original post by Scorpio2211
It's £33 without the NUS Extra Card and £42.50 with an NUS Extra Card

It gets you entry to all the main events by the SU during Freshers Week, as well as travel from Clifton or Brackenhurst to the event.

Any further questions don't be afraid to ask.

don't you mean £33 with the NUS extra card ?
Reply 3239
Original post by jimbles
I know this is well early but what the hell!

I've Unconditional Firmed NTU tonight after receiving my offer today, so I'm going to be a freshers Oct 2011! Oh yeah!

thought we could have this thread for those of us who will be NTU Freshers in Oct 2011 :smile: I know it's ages away but what the hell!

Also, I'll put people into a list on this post with what they are studying once you have quoted me and told me! :smile:

I am studying Media studies and am staying in meridian but this is gunna be awesome !!:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending