The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stephhcharlene
They should be made aware of them from the exam boards/your college I cant remember who but they will know I think. you then log on to track and sort stuff out there

I am from Denmark so I am pretty sure my college will have no contact to NTU. But I will try search UCAS for information..
Thanks! :biggrin:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Ffion
haha fair enough :biggrin: are you looking forward to moving in?

Hey I'm thinking about booking Sandby as well. I'm guessing you had an unconditional offer that's how you booked early? I've got one too but I was still waiting to hear from other uni's when it opened :/ when you booked yours did it say how many rooms were still available? It seems like quite a popular choice :smile:
Reply 1122
Original post by Ffion
ACE! :biggrin: Im going to be in the Bonington building next door to the SU! :smile: Looking forward to just rolling out of bed to my lectures :tongue: Is your building far?

Waverly Building, which is basically across the road!

That's why i chose Sandby :wink: so i can roll outta bed, plus you can crawl back after a night out..
Reply 1123
I firmed nott trent today :biggrin:
Reply 1124
Grr just tried logging in with my NTU number and it cant retrieve my password with my details, it just says error?
Still can't decide between City and Clifton Campus, anyone else struggling?
Original post by luis
Grr just tried logging in with my NTU number and it cant retrieve my password with my details, it just says error?
Still can't decide between City and Clifton Campus, anyone else struggling?

I had that at first, try again and if it still doesnt work call them up :smile:
Reply 1126
Original post by ShannonC27
hii everyone :smile: ive just accepted trent as my firm - got a conditional offer for primary education :smile: just got to get the grades now!!
going to apply for accommodation at clifton, but not sure whether to go for the new halls or peverell? will the new halls really be worth an extra £15 a week?!
is anyone else doing primary ed? :smile:

I am doing primary education and yeah I was thinking the same is it worth the extra £15. have you decided which one your going to go for yet?
Reply 1127
Original post by bobble26
Hey I'm thinking about booking Sandby as well. I'm guessing you had an unconditional offer that's how you booked early? I've got one too but I was still waiting to hear from other uni's when it opened :/ when you booked yours did it say how many rooms were still available? It seems like quite a popular choice :smile:

Hai :smile: Yer, I hadnt heard from 2 unis when I got my unconditional offer but NTU was my first choice so I withdrew my application from those two unis, rejected the other offer I had and firmed NTU :biggrin: I think I only had 2 days before the accommodation deadline :s-smilie: Im not sure how many rooms were left on the first and second floor but there were still a few on the third floor :smile: Hopefully youl get a place there :smile: make sure your by your pc first thing on the 9th :biggrin: What course are you going to be studying?
Reply 1128
Original post by Nbagnall
Waverly Building, which is basically across the road!

That's why i chose Sandby :wink: so i can roll outta bed, plus you can crawl back after a night out..

haha I like the sound of crawling back after a night out :biggrin: it would be a bit of a pain living somewhere further after a good night out :smile: Im really looking forward to moving to a City and finally having a decent place to go for a night out! Im from North Wales and Bangor is an ok night out but its just the same everyweek! Cant wait for a change :biggrin:
Reply 1129
I'm so excited i think i may just wet myself :ahee:
Reply 1130
Original post by Ffion

Original post by Ffion
haha I like the sound of crawling back after a night out :biggrin: it would be a bit of a pain living somewhere further after a good night out :smile: Im really looking forward to moving to a City and finally having a decent place to go for a night out! Im from North Wales and Bangor is an ok night out but its just the same everyweek! Cant wait for a change :biggrin:

I know how you feel, i live in coventry, it feels like i've been living under a rock for 18 years and i'm finally coming out to play :awesome:
Reply 1131
Just a general question, after the 200 pound deposit, how often do you pay out for accommodation during the year?
Reply 1132
Original post by Lozzah8

Original post by Lozzah8
Just a general question, after the 200 pound deposit, how often do you pay out for accommodation during the year?

Once a month :smile:
Original post by rahul.10
I know how you feel, i live in coventry, it feels like i've been living under a rock for 18 years and i'm finally coming out to play :awesome:

exactly how i feel :biggrin: i'm gonna go crazy on freshers week
Original post by francistheswole

I think from Results day onwards I'll be going crazy haha :biggrin:
Reply 1135
Original post by Ffion

Yer same, i'm looking forward to a city. I live in Doncaster which is a smallish town in South Yorkshire and that's the same night out every week.

Plus my sister went to Nott Trent and i visited her abit so i know that Nott's is gonna be a good night out :wink:
Reply 1136

Original post by loves2spooge
I think from Results day onwards I'll be going crazy haha :biggrin:

This summer is gonna drag like hell, might just move to nottingham right now.....wanna come? :ahee:
This summer is gonna drag like hell, might just move to nottingham right now.....wanna come? :ahee:

Haha I'll think about it... :biggrin:

It shouldn't drag too badly because I'll be 18 then (my birthday is on Results Day you see :s-smilie:)
Reply 1138
Once a month :smile:

I thought it was 3 times in a year...
Reply 1139
Original post by Lozzah8

My payment plan says it will take 3 payments from me during the year :smile: Make sure you choose your payment plan after paying your deposit or they will take your halls choice away from you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending