oh god this is so stressful! :frown:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
i think i'll need a shot of vodka to get me through tonight
Original post by jerri1gle
i'm doing fashion promotion and communication too :smile:

Deff get your halls sorted- if you dont get in then the £200 is refunded to you x
Original post by ironandwine
literally dude, gonna fall asleep in all my lessons but bugger it ahaha.
i'd go for peverall, way cheaper. although new hall will be lush!

Im so glad I dont have lessons on mondays. Just a coursework deadline to meet! :frown:

Its more the really enclosed and lack of light in the peverall halls I didnt like and the lack of a living room/sitting area. The New halls have sofas/chairs as well as a dining table. Which should be better. Is it worth the extra 20 quid a week though :/
Original post by ParadiceCity

Brilliant idea!!
anyone doing primary teaching ??
Original post by AlexParkins
Im so glad I dont have lessons on mondays. Just a coursework deadline to meet! :frown:

Its more the really enclosed and lack of light in the peverall halls I didnt like and the lack of a living room/sitting area. The New halls have sofas/chairs as well as a dining table. Which should be better. Is it worth the extra 20 quid a week though :/

Which new halls are these? Which campus? x
Original post by ParadiceCity

ahahaaa, i'm counting on many cups of tea, but may have to crack open a bottle of wine :')
Original post by natashalouise2109
Which new halls are these? Which campus? x

The Clifton Campus new halls.
Reply 1329

I hope there is rooms left at Sandby... because all unconditional students have already booked their halls :frown:

I got my unconditional offer the day after they closed the booking site before, tight!
right im making coffee
okay everyone lets start.

9999 bottles of beer on the wall 9999 bottles of beer~
doesn't help that im yawning every 2 minutes
Reply 1333
Original post by Liv.w
Sandby like every other ****er! haha I dont know what to do if its full! I'm thinking hampden cos its next to sandby but I'm not too down with sharing a toilet! where you thinking?

Sandby! i dont either! yeah i cancelled Hampden out because of that. So my back ups are Blenhiem, Simpsons or Norton court! Don't really fancy the mile walk though. i don't really know! haha. Just gonna have to hope for Sandby!
Original post by The Mothman

Original post by The Mothman
£200 deposit.

Do you have any other work to do but fashion? if not cram loads of time into it.

also id recomend early booking and working hard to get the distinction.

I've done managed to do three photoshoots and a sketchbook this weekend, so there's hope. Starting my main sketchbook now. I've read through a few of the posts on this thread, apparently booking for accomodation starts today? I don't have any of the NTU information/forms but I'm guessing I can do it online right?!
Original post by AlexParkins

ahh savage!

well, i guess it's a one in a lifetime experience, so yeah. although that said how much time are you gonna spend in your flat/residence after freshers/making friends on courses who live elsewhere etccc. :smile:
Original post by Liv.w
I got my unconditional offer the day after they closed the booking site before, tight!

Sucks to be you
did you try phoning them, see if they would make an exception?
Reply 1337
Original post by just a student
anyone doing primary teaching ??

yeah i am. which halls are you hoping to get?
Original post by wozza2
yeah i am. which halls are you hoping to get?

pevrell u?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending