Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by jimbles
IF only I knew someone doing the course I'm gonna do at NTU to get an idea of how many days a week I can expect to be in for lectures :frown: Then I can find out training and game days for the sport and it will be all dandy! lol :smile:

Think I might just go Clifton.... MEHH I don't know actually lol!

Lol, well good luck with all that I guess :P You'll do fine with where ever you end up so I wouldn't worry too much
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 161
Original post by Jobud
Lol, well good luck with all that I guess :P You'll do fine with where ever you end up so I wouldn't worry too much

I just don't want to feel I'm missing out on the social side just cos I'm out of the city :frown:
Original post by jimbles
I just don't want to feel I'm missing out on the social side just cos I'm out of the city :frown:

I'm pretty much in your situation; my course and sports are at Clifton but it seems quite expensive to travel to the city for the whole year, although I think I'll end up at Clifton to be honest.
Reply 163
Original post by jimbles

Ah you won't miss out, there's still plenty of social activity in Clifton and you can still travel to the city. If it matters that much just live in the city and commute to Clifton everyday?
Reply 164
Original post by loves2spooge
I'm pretty much in your situation; my course and sports are at Clifton but it seems quite expensive to travel to the city for the whole year, although I think I'll end up at Clifton to be honest.

Yeah it will be expensive :frown: I guess we can try and ask a current NTU Clifton student? :colondollar:
I will be commuting between city and clifton all the time as I am doing combined psychology and sports studies, so lectures in both campus! Plus sports in clifton... so I will be getting the bus pass deffo... its not too bad for the year!! Here, I pay £15 a week for one, for college! So over 41 weeks (uni year length), it would be like... £615! so the uni price is good for me :biggrin:
Where are lectures for Business ??:confused:
Reply 167
Original post by girlyouhaventseen
Where are lectures for Business ??:confused:

Newton Building, the big white one they recently renovated. It's really nice :smile:
Reply 168
Original post by Jobud
Newton Building, the big white one they recently renovated. It's really nice :smile:

Law is in there too?
Reply 169
Hey everyone, name's Francis Clarke (but there are those who just call me Frank). I'm a yorkshire lad and I'll be a NTU 2011 fresher. Looking forward to it, it'll be mint! Most likely gonna be living at the Clifton Campus studying physics so hopefully I'll meet some of you all!
Reply 170
Original post by Frankio
Hey everyone, name's Francis Clarke (but there are those who just call me Frank). I'm a yorkshire lad and I'll be a NTU 2011 fresher. Looking forward to it, it'll be mint! Most likely gonna be living at the Clifton Campus studying physics so hopefully I'll meet some of you all!

welcome! You joined on FB group too I see! Will more than likely see you at Clifton!
Original post by Jobud

Where is it located?is it in city?:biggrin:
Reply 172

Am I the only one wishing the next 7/8 months would just fly by?
Reply 173
Where is it located?is it in city?:biggrin:

Yeah.
Original post by jimbles
Am I the only one wishing the next 7/8 months would just fly by?

No,you are not only one :tongue:
Cannot wait for uni ,too!The fun starts here:yep:
Original post by Swimmer
Yeah.

Awesome!!!!:yep::yep:
Reply 176
No,you are not only one :tongue:
Cannot wait for uni ,too!The fun starts here:yep:

haha :tongue: I wonder if we can move in earlier than welcome week? Because I know some uni's you can because the lease on your contract for your room sometimes starts a week earlier or a few days earlier.... hmm....
Original post by jimbles
haha :tongue: I wonder if we can move in earlier than welcome week? Because I know some uni's you can because the lease on your contract for your room sometimes starts a week earlier or a few days earlier.... hmm....

I hope we can move in earlier !!!!!!!!!ah,i gotta find out about this:wink:
Reply 178
I hope we can move in earlier !!!!!!!!!ah,i gotta find out about this:wink:

Me too! Even if it's only a few days earlier, it just means we can be all sorted out by freshers week :biggrin: I'm excited!!!!
Nottingham > Trent. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending