Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emilyroseeee
Yep, just in the next flat :smile:
And someone on the Brackenhurst facebook group got CF120 so I have talked to the person in the next room to me as well :smile: This is very exciting!

:O I forgot about facebook Ill have to go check it out. That is awesome, exciting times :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1821
Original post by AlexParkins
Clifton New Halls anyone? DA0507 (I went for the 6 person sharing? Block D, Second Floor)

At last found someone in new halls! I booked block E third floor, I.didn't really realise there was different sized sharing, I think I may have got a 12 flat :s?
Original post by Hannahh.
Looks like it!! :biggrin: so happy i got Sandby.

ME TOO!! really didnt think i would get there in time :smile:

so excited :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 1823
I got Blenheim 252. Anyone else nearby?
Gill Street was all gone within 5 minutes :frown:
Original post by jaimz
was there an option for budget or en suite? if so do you know what the difference is :/

budget rooms are the basement rooms with no living area but you share the living area of thos above you or something...
Original post by Ffion
Yeh :biggrin: What floor are you on? I think the budget en suite is on the bottom floor!

third :biggrin: you?
wooo Gordon house E2
I got Blenheim 252. Anyone else nearby?
Gill Street was all gone within 5 minutes

I got Blenheim 071, that was crazy sandby and gill street all went in like 2 mins :frown:
Reply 1828
Anyone else having problems!?!?!
Reply 1829
Original post by The Mothman
wooo Gordon house E2

glad you got what you wanted :biggrin:
Original post by emilyroseeee
Obviously!!

yeah should be great fun :biggrin: And I didn't really think, I just clicked the first one I saw, and noticed it's next to the kitchen :P

Ahh lucky you, good choice again - you'll be immune to midnight snacks in no time - perfect!! Hahh! :tongue:

...Seems like you don't have too far to travel to go to NTU, like me. I'm from Derby, so It's only an hour or so drive - Southwell is just a bit too far the other side of Nottingham to live at home...Oh well - such a shame!! :wink:
Original post by luis
At last found someone in new halls! I booked block E third floor, I.didn't really realise there was different sized sharing, I think I may have got a 12 flat :s?

there are 6 and 10 person sharings... did it look like there was a split down the middle with both sides identical? That's the 6's.. the 10s are a bit more random... It took me a while to notice tbh, I only noticed from going between floors and blocks and deciding.. Block E's next to me, so you're fairly close! Nearly Neighbours!
Reply 1832
Original post by francistheswole
third :biggrin: you?

Im third too :biggrin: 319
Reply 1833
Anyone got simpson? x
Reply 1834
Booked! I went for New Halls at Clifton..
ER1106
That's Block E, Third Floor..
Anyone else at New Halls or near :biggrin:?
Reply 1835
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S LEFT? it says there's only 3 places left on mine!? surely this can't be right!?!?!
Original post by Ffion
Im third too :biggrin: 319

woop woop!!

i'm really too excited i can't go back to sleep

i start college at 8:45
Reply 1837
That was actually crazy!! haha couldn't get into Hampden so am now at Russel Street, Clarendon Court 0904 :smile: (I'm guessing that means house 9, room 4!? :P) Anybody else gone for Clarendon? :smile: x
Reply 1838
i think we all deserve a few days sleep for waiting for that :biggrin: what a joke lmao!
my bank dont seem to let me make the payment.. so now i dont know what to do but the new halls don't seem over crowded

Quick Reply

Latest