Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

anyone at gordon house????
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1881
Hold tight all in sandby! Especially third floor!
Original post by ParadiceCity
anyone at gordon house????

me, room 2e

Edit, whats wrong with Gordon. albiet its shared bathroom but its a realy good deal
-internet
-utility bills
-close to the city
-one of the cheapest
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1883
Original post by ParadiceCity
lol i fell asleep now im stuck at gordon house, last one left...

i missed out on sandby by 5 ****ing minutes! i could actually cry. so i've got norton court. looks like i'm gonna be walking a lot!
Reply 1884
The best part of being on floor 3 is no noise from above :wink:
Reply 1885
Original post by Shawna12
im on first floor block B room 1308 :smile: you?
yea i didnt want it but nothing else left! x

I'm not sure what block I'm in :confused: I was in such a hurry I clicked any haha and now it doesn't say anywhere which block?! Room 3204! x
Reply 1886
Original post by Sarahfniles
i couldn't get Hampton either so went for Clarendon Court! :smile: I'm on Gamble Street though room 0804 :smile:

Ahh thats cool :smile: I completely panick picked Russel haha! Clarendon is gonna be epic can't wait now!:smile: :L x
Original post by Lozzah8

Only the noise from below!!
Original post by Lianne93
i missed out on sandby by 5 ****ing minutes! i could actually cry. so i've got norton court. looks like i'm gonna be walking a lot!

bad times i like fell asleep at about 4am and then woke up ****ting it at ten past 8, so gutted when i saw there was only a bit left, thank **** there was something left!!!
Reply 1889
Original post by Liv.w
what a joke, absolutly gutted I've been awake all night and fell asleep literally when it must have gone up :frown: anyone at norton court?

I am! Room 482, I literarily just missed Sandby by like 5mins :frown: so gutted.
Reply 1890
Original post by Gav.
Simpsons 3rd floor - 4108 :smile:

ahaha you're the person right above me !

Better be quiet neigbhour !

:biggrin:
Reply 1891
Original post by TomR66

:biggrin:
Reply 1892
Original post by Lozzah8

YESSSS!
Original post by The Mothman
me, room 2e

Edit, whats wrong with Gordon. albiet its shared bathroom but its a realy good deal
-internet
-utility bills
-close to the city
-one of the cheapest

granted it is a really good deal and to be fair it was my second choice so i'm quite lucky considering i fell asleep! i think i was just in the mindset of going sandby but im sure it'll bbe goooooodd

plus it's a prettier building :smile:

what is 2e like the second floor?
im in g5
Reply 1894

EXACT same happened to me! your doing graphics too though arent you?
Reply 1895
Original post by TomR66

It should be liveeee!
Is there anyway to get those layout maps that we chose our room on again? I wanna see if i can find my window on the picture of the building.
Im glad im not the only one who fell asleep and got stuck with Gordon House :biggrin:
Reply 1898

Same! What floor d'you get? I'm trying to force myself to see the bright side, walking could work off the hangover hopefully hah
Reply 1899
Original post by Stephhcharlene
Yeah that was my plan... if none are left now (or a rubbish one imo), just book one so I have one down, and then ask to get a diff one in august D=

Hope you get it sorted! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest