Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ahh...Why do some girls just have to be complicated? -.- Watch

ReputationRep:
    First of all never thought i'd be posting in the 'Health & Relationships' section lol.

But anyways here's my situation (short & simple)

Just got into a relationship on halloween night lol. (Been talking to her since end of August everyday at night)

Her ex start ringing her last week and it got to her as they went out for 2 years. Then she randomly text me "How do u feel about me" so I rang and spoke to her, asked her whats this about and she said "I shouldn't have said yes to you yet, don't really know you properly and it doesn't feel serious or lovey dovey, she says we've rushed into this relationship, we are still in the friend zone" etc.

I told her I'm willing to give her the space and time until shes ready.

Then she rang me up again 2 hours later and said "Don't worry ignore what I said we are cool, I was like sorry wahh...i'm confused...explain?" She said ignore all the things we talked about earlier then that is when she mentioned her ex to me.

So we agreed to continue as normal, she gave me her facebook password and I deleted her ex of her account and changed the password which was his name :mad:

I'm getting to the point were I think i'm wasting my time.

This is a long distance relationship (she lives 3 hours away from me). We talk every night and text during the day.

Can someone tell me what i'm doing? Am I right the way i'm handling this relationship....should I slow things down....what does she mean friend zone?

I hope someone has time to read my essay LOL.

ReputationRep:
    your wasting your time mate

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to say man, but it does seem as if she is still a little hung up on him =/

ReputationRep:
    long distance is hard to pull off

and it sounds like this girl doesn't know what she wants right now. Your probably best just going your separate ways.

ReputationRep:
    Well thanks for going and putting Avril Lavigne in my head, geeeeze.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    sounds like shes still hung up on her ex and doesnt know what she wants talk to her about it! the choice is yours but good luck!

ReputationRep:
    >never thought i'd be posting in health and relationships
    >got into a relatiuonship

well i think i see the problem and like all cancerous growths the simp,e treatgment is to cut it out.

ReputationRep:
    your wasting your time mate
    It feels that way too , She's perfect in everyway, decent, loyal and honest. That issue is the only problem. Thanks mate

long distance is hard to pull off

and it sounds like this girl doesn't know what she wants right now. Your probably best just going your separate ways.
    Yeah I thought the same shes confused, but why put me through all this pain and drama arghhh.... Thanks mate.

Sorry to say man, but it does seem as if she is still a little hung up on him =/
    Yeah I know man , quite sad to be honest cause shes wifey material and this little issue is the only problem atm

Well thanks for going and putting Avril Lavigne in my head, geeeeze.
    Haha that made me lol

Am I doing anything wrong? Does it seem like i'm rushing the relationship?

Thanks alot guys

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.