Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can somebody do me a favour? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Go here and enter your landline number into the 'How fast will it be?' box. Whenever i try to do it it says 'service temporarily unavailable', but it's been doing it for weeks and i can't believe they wouldn't have fixed it since it stops you from signing up, so i was thinking maybe it was just me?
    Can anyone confirm if it does or doesn't work for them?

ReputationRep:
    Get me a ***** and I will do any favour to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KissMyArtichoke)
    Go here and enter your landline number into the 'How fast will it be?' box. Whenever i try to do it it says 'service temporarily unavailable', but it's been doing it for weeks and i can't believe they wouldn't have fixed it since it stops you from signing up, so i was thinking maybe it was just me?
    Can anyone confirm if it does or doesn't work for them?
    It works for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Amour Toujours)
    It works for me.
    Thank you I would rep you if i had any left
    That's odd though, i wonder why it isn't working for me. I've tried 3 computers and 2 browsers and still the same.
    Unless of course 'service temporarily unavailable' means they don't supply broadband in my area yet :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KissMyArtichoke)
    Thank you I would rep you if i had any left
    That's odd though, i wonder why it isn't working for me. I've tried 3 computers and 2 browsers and still the same.
    Unless of course 'service temporarily unavailable' means they don't supply broadband in my area yet :confused:
    I shouldn't think it's 'cause it's not available in your area yet, because it's not available around here at the moment either but it says that after I typed my details in, I got the message: 'sorry, this service isn't available in your area yet but good news, it could be coming soon... :blah:' something like that anyhow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Amour Toujours)
    I shouldn't think it's 'cause it's not available in your area yet, because it's not available around here at the moment either but it says that after I typed my details in, I got the message: 'sorry, this service isn't available in your area yet but good news, it could be coming soon... :blah:' something like that anyhow.
    Thanks, that's rly helpful

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.