Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm just finishing off my UCAS application form and I've got a bit of a problem with the education bit. I've entered the high school I went to but it's not listed because it has been knocked down and as a result this message comes up:

"Warning:
    Centre number has not been entered. If the search facility does not have a centre number you can leave it blank. The warning message will remain."

Will this affect anything?

ReputationRep:
    Probably.

ReputationRep:
    Probably not.

ReputationRep:
    Dead?! impossible

ReputationRep:
    Your school does not exist. You don't exist. This thread is not real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Your school does not exist. You don't exist. This thread is not real.
    This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkb230)
    This
    I can kill ghost too. See? :007:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkb230)
    This
    Well what do I do now! I need to exist or else I wont get into Uni! Can I ask someone to invent me?

ReputationRep:
    Way to be helpful guys....

I'm sure if you contact your referee/ucas it'll be fine. Just explain the situation. UCAS can't expect you to save your old school from demolition :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law123mus)
    Well what do I do now! I need to exist or else I wont get into Uni! Can I ask someone to invent me?
    Build a time machine, go back in time and stop your school from getting destroyed. But seriously both of us are intoxicated right now. I don't know what's worse, you for making this thread or me for answering your question.

ReputationRep:
    Sure, I've booked your mum for tomorrow night. She cost £40, can I be reimbursed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Sure, I've booked your mum for tomorrow night. She cost £40, can I be reimbursed?

ReputationRep:
    if you took GCSEs or A levels there wont the certificate have the schools old centre number on and couldnt you use that?

ReputationRep:
    you're in a dream, in my dream, in your mums dream. It's real man, I checked with my totem

ReputationRep:
    I'm just finishing off my UCAS application form and I've got a bit of a problem with the education bit. I've entered the high school I went to but it's not listed because it has been knocked down and as a result this message comes up:

"Warning:
    Centre number has not been entered. If the search facility does not have a centre number you can leave it blank. The warning message will remain."

Will this affect anything?
    Im pretty sure if you go on the "?" section next to the place where you enter the school name a window opens with a link that says something like my school is not listed. Select that and then you can enter your school name ad centre number

ReputationRep:
    I have a hard ****,get me a wet vagina and I will invent you in 9 months.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.