ReputationRep:
    So basically I just got 12 TSR thread updates at these glorious times:

My phone rings every time I get an email, oh what a great night sleep.

I tried to look at the settings, but nothing seems to be there (although it has to be somewhere there)

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of these emails?

Cheers!

Visit Edit Options and go down to "Default Thread Watching Mode" and set it to "No Email Notification".

You will then need to select all your current watched threads: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/subscription.php and change them to "No Email Notification"
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Go here, tick the check boxes and select "no email notification" from the drop-down at the bottom (this will sort it for your current watched threads). Then to change the default, go here and change the option to "no email notification".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Visit Edit Options and go down to "Default Thread Watching Mode" and set it to "No Email Notification".

You will then need to select all your current watched threads: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/subscription.php and change them to "No Email Notification"
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Go here, tick the check boxes and select "no email notification" from the drop-down at the bottom (this will sort it for your current watched threads). Then to change the default, go here and change the option to "no email notification".
    Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.