Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Or dumb coverage on it....
    After watching the BBC news the time spent on the Wikileaks, government leaks was like some gossiping magazine on celebrities. To call this national news is a disgrace! I don't give a **** if Berlusconi thinks Hilary Clinton is a lesbian.

The main focus was on personal impressions of other leaders rather than something substantial such as innocent cilivilian deaths in Iraq/Afganistan or governmental cover-ups. Not some trash on opinions of other leaders.

ReputationRep:
    That is because the maximum classification of all of this stuff was only Secret. Any really juicy stuff that you want will be at Top Secret or above which it is unlikely that WikiLeaks has.

ReputationRep:
    I agree but as usual the media focuses more on people ****ging each other off than actually focusing on the important issues.

ReputationRep:
    ******* labour supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ripper)
    I agree but as usual the media focuses more on people ****ging each other off than actually focusing on the important issues.
    That's British media for you!

ReputationRep:
    I still can't believe the Japanese funded the IRA

ReputationRep:
    The main focus of News needs to be shifted, it's the smashing of windows in a protest or politicians *****ing about each other; what a waste.

ReputationRep:
    I think we are going through a historic period with this wikileaks business. Major powers around the world are being exposed and embarrassed by a small number of people, and there's nothing they can do about it. Seriously, this is unprecendented, epoch-defining stuff. Savour it.

ReputationRep:
    So did Wikileaks release some more stuff recently?

Was it bad?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.