Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

He is perfect in every way... except he's ugly Watch

What am I supposed to do?
    He is very intelligent, ambitious, cool, funny, sensitive, sociable but also quiet, deep, interesting
    but he's not very good looking...
    girls, would you go out with your perfect match if he was about 4/10?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I would. Inner beauty, to me at least means a lot more than outer.

ReputationRep:
    To make such a thread you better be atleast an 8/10.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you need to make a thread on whether or not you'd date someone like this indicates that it probably wouldn't work with you.

ReputationRep:
    Girls would. Guys wouldn't

ReputationRep:
    Yes of course! But only if I felt physically attracted to him.

You can realise and acknowledge that he isn't the best looking, but if you still want to bump uglies, then you should definitely go for it.

ReputationRep:
    I would say NO as looks are important to me, but if u lyk him and u wouldn't mind going out with an ugly boy then go for it

ReputationRep:
    Bag when you shag?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Looks fade. Plus the more intelligent, kind etc someone is, the more I will find him physically attractive too, its wierd, kinda like I notice things I had never noticed like colour of his eyes or smile or something.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you care about the opinions of those on the internet suggests that you'll also care about the opinions that your friends and those who will see you together have about you being with this 'under-average' looking guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    To make such a thread you better be atleast an 8/10.
    Love this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    The fact that you care about the opinions of those on the internet suggests that you'll also care about the opinions that your friends and those who will see you together have about you being with this 'under-average' looking guy.
    Couldnt put this better myself.

OP you are probably in love with his money and not his character if you care so much for his looks.

you know he might think you are hot and stuff but if I was him I would leave you well alone for his own sake.

ReputationRep:
    "What am I supposed to do?" What sort of dumb question is that?

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want him to put his penis in you, then it isn't going to work.

ReputationRep:
    Theres gonna be somebody else with the same amount of good personal qualities who is good looking.

Hate to say it, sorry ugly folk, but i don't see why you would purposely opt for an uglier version of someone?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he deserves better than you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FattyInNeed)
    Bag when you shag?
    bag em and shag em

ReputationRep:
    If he is as perfect as you say he is, then you don't deserve him tbh, you come across as a bit shallow. To even THINK about not being with someone who is perfect in every other way except for looks is ridiculous. So long as you're physically attracted to him (i.e you would **** him) then that's fine.

ReputationRep:
    OP: "This guy is ugly, should I date him?"
    People: "As long as you're physically attracted to him, of course you should!"

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    OP: "This guy is ugly, should I date him?"
    People: "As long as you're physically attracted to him, of course you should!"

:facepalm:
    Some people are attracted to ugly people.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.