Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    im looking for some advice on what universities to apply for. Id like to have my application done and dusted b4 xmas..
    im in a bit of a dilemma though..my girlfriend is working in london and will be for the next 2 yrs!im in ireland atm!
    my cousin has half convinced me go to uni in nottingham and the footy clubs there will sort me out wit cheap accommodation while i play a bita ball!
    on a more serious note ive ben doing some research into which uni's may be the best, ive kind of narrowed it down to
    [*]NOTTINGHAM TRENT[*]UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM[*]WARWICK UNIVERSITY[*]ROEHAMPTON UNIVERSITY[*]GREENWICH UNIVERSITY

now i must decide what should i do, either try for a college in london an be closer to my gf or move to the midlands where it wud be much cheaper to live??

i understand the course is going to be demanding which is why i am swaying towards nottingham as perhaps if i choose london, more time will be spent with er than the books

does1 kno much about the science/biology course at the uni's ive mentioned and what do you tink i should do.......HELP ME

ReputationRep:
    anyone please....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedan22)
    Hi
    im looking for some advice on what universities to apply for. Id like to have my application done and dusted b4 xmas..
    im in a bit of a dilemma though..my girlfriend is working in london and will be for the next 2 yrs!im in ireland atm!
    my cousin has half convinced me go to uni in nottingham and the footy clubs there will sort me out wit cheap accommodation while i play a bita ball!
    on a more serious note ive ben doing some research into which uni's may be the best, ive kind of narrowed it down to
    [*]NOTTINGHAM TRENT[*]UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM[*]WARWICK UNIVERSITY[*]ROEHAMPTON UNIVERSITY[*]GREENWICH UNIVERSITY

now i must decide what should i do, either try for a college in london an be closer to my gf or move to the midlands where it wud be much cheaper to live??

i understand the course is going to be demanding which is why i am swaying towards nottingham as perhaps if i choose london, more time will be spent with er than the books
    does1 kno much about the science/biology course at the uni's ive mentioned and what do you tink i should do.......HELP ME
    sorry i cnt help as I am not applying for PGCSE atm. Maybe you should post in 'Education and Teaching'. I think u will have replied there as it is for all things related to teaching. good luck

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.