Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone shed some light on salaries and bonuses for first years at Rothschild London - Restruc.

They don't matter.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Lord_Farquad)
      Can anyone shed some light on salaries and bonuses for first years at Rothschild London - Restruc.
      Hey, do you have an offer from Rothschild as well?! I probably know you since there were only 12 of us at the final rounds! And I didn't know we could give a preference for Restructuring, apparently they told me they hardly ever take Analysts because its very specialized.

ReputationRep:
      Yep, they hardly do 1/2 first years if that.

(Original post by blergh87)
      Hey, do you have an offer from Rothschild as well?! I probably know you since there were only 12 of us at the final rounds! And I didn't know we could give a preference for Restructuring, apparently they told me they hardly ever take Analysts because its very specialized.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by xen101)
      Yep, they hardly do 1/2 first years if that.
      Sorry I didn't understand what that meant. Care to re-phrase?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by blergh87)
      Sorry I didn't understand what that meant. Care to re-phrase?
      Only 1 or 2 people are taken on annually as first year analysts, if that.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.