Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much is it to buy a Mug from Starbucks? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just thought it'd be a nice secret santa idea, however we decided we'd limit ourselves to £10... Cost doesn't matter in the end I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, who 'buys' them. Just stick one in your bag.. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah, just pop it in your bag and say 'toodles'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Lol, who 'buys' them. Just stick one in your bag.. :teehee:
    Hahahaha that's funny because I almost did that today but chickened out thinking someone was watching ahahaha

ReputationRep:
    What a crappy present!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    What a crappy present!
    Feel free to suggest an alternative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutini)
    Hahahaha that's funny because I almost did that today but chickened out thinking someone was watching ahahaha
    Sit in the corner and carry lots of stuff then quickly slide it into your bag. If someone does see you and stop you, just come clean and hand it over and they'll let you off. They really don't care about one mug though so they won't be watching what your doing or probably won't care if they do see you.

ReputationRep:
    Feel free to suggest an alternative
    http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+Funny+mu...FUxO4Qodui24Yw

ReputationRep:
    I got one for like $22.
    But it's a travel mug.

ReputationRep:
    That adds the extra specialness to the present. The risk you took to get it.

ReputationRep:
    It was about 10€ in Paris.. I bought two, they're quality.

ReputationRep:
    Well if Coffee Republic are gonna charge £3 for a mocha I assume that means I get to keep the mug too ah ha.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on which prostitute is offering her services inside Starbucks when you are in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lasuil)
    Well if Coffee Republic are gonna charge £3 for a mocha I assume that means I get to keep the mug too ah ha.
    This! haha. I doubt they'll even notice one mug is gone anyway, they must have hundreds!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.