Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to restore deleted notes onto iphone 4?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    An hour ago I just accidentally deleted all my notes from my iphone 4 - and I have some quite important stuff typed up in there from earlier today!
    I have tried to restore the notes from the backup using the 'iphone backup extractor' and by clicking restore on itunes (some solutions i found while searching on google but didn't work).

Does anyone have a different solution to this type of problem? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cremeallure38)
    An hour ago I just accidentally deleted all my notes from my iphone 4 - and I have some quite important stuff typed up in there from earlier today!
    I have tried to restore the notes from the backup using the 'iphone backup extractor' and by clicking restore on itunes (some solutions i found while searching on google but didn't work).

Does anyone have a different solution to this type of problem? Thanks
    Unless these notes are of absolutely critical importance and are impossible to reconstruct, it will probably be easier to try and remember what you typed and worked from there. Unfortunately this has happened multiple times to me and I've previously come up with some possible recovery methods, but they are quite technical.

ReputationRep:
    If you was unable to get them back from the backup then there is no other way from getting them back.

Try signing up to a online notes app next time, to save your notes on a cloud.. might help in future (maybe).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.