This discussion is closed.
Omer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey guys, I'm from Turkey and I got a conditional offer to study SPS from King's, Cambridge.

I also got offers for Psychology from Nottingham, Bath, and UCL.

King's sent me an offer acceptance which I have to fill out and send "after I have made definite decisions about which offers to accept through UCAS".

But I haven't got all my decisions from UCAS yet, I'm still waiting to hear from St. Andrew's and Warwick. And there are no buttons on the UCAS tracky thing where I can confirm any offers.

When do I have to confirm the offers, what is the deadline? Can anyone help?

Do I have to reply to Cambridge as soon as possible or can I wait till I get decisions from all unis? Any help will be appreciated greatly. Thanx,

Omer
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you have to wait for the decisions from other unis before you can do the acceptance thing on the ucas website
Minta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It might be a good idea to phone King's and ask about this. It could be that they're prepared to wait however many months it could be until the other unis reply, but it seems that all the other colleges want answers ASAP, so I'd phone and ask if I were you, just to be on the safe side.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads