Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

the islam channel and the Association Of Muslim Schools Watch

ReputationRep:
    HI ALL

i am sure everyone is aware on how naughty the islam channel and even worse the Association Of Muslim Schools has been , very naughty .I just wanted to get some advice from anyone who knows , waht pressure group or who i can contact to make sure they both face the full extent of the law on this , and to get a prosecution.

Can anyone direct me or tell me how i should go about that , i have started with a few freedom of information requests .

many thansk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackknight)
    HI ALL

i am sure everyone is aware on how naughty the islam channel and even worse the Association Of Muslim Schools has been , very naughty .I just wanted to get some advice from anyone who knows , waht pressure group or who i can contact to make sure they both face the full extent of the law on this , and to get a prosecution.

Can anyone direct me or tell me how i should go about that , i have started with a few freedom of information requests .

many thansk
    does nobody care about the state of societytyoday -weak

ReputationRep:
    What law have they breached?

ReputationRep:
    you describe people's actions as naughty? seriosuly? naughty? anyway, islam channel doesn't really reflect all muslim views anyway...it's opinionated. You should watch Zakir Naik instead on Peace TV. youtube it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mujeriego)
    Promoting hatred and discriminating non-muslims. There's your evidence, pal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountMancula)
    Promoting hatred and discriminating non-muslims. There's your evidence, pal.
    I'm afraid that's not evidence, diddykins. Some traceable quotes and video proof in addition to the laws compromised will do.

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid that's not evidence, diddykins. Some traceable quotes and video proof in addition to the laws compromised will do.
    They are using modern everyday technology to promote medieval views, hun.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/nov/08/islam-channel-ofcom

The channel needs to be removed from any TV listing.

ReputationRep:
    Old news, my beloved. It has been dealt with already by a focus group and the Muslim viewers who made the initial complaints.

ReputationRep:
    the have broken uk law - by spreading hate speech about jews and chrisitans , the hate laws are pretty clear on that - and we do0nt support shrai law in the uk kido , also the islm channel as had so many cases brought against , its not even funny , the reason for this islam and the west are totaly incompatable , like water and oil , can never mix , my goal is to get the islam channel closed down , and prosuction for the Association Of Muslim Schools , and i wont stop till i have reached that goal , can anyone give me some adivce on how i can go about doing that ?

ReputationRep:
    Old news, my beloved. It has been dealt with already by a focus group and the Muslim viewers who made the initial complaints.
    focus group hahahahahahahah - hahyahahahahahah hahahahahahahah -

what so taht the end of it , never i know alot of solicsters and i am buidling a case against both of them as we speak , pls if anyone can provide info or cases brought against them pls let me know

can i just ask what did the focus group chat about , and did that addreses the issues ?

ReputationRep:
    can i just ask how old you are ....cause the evidence is clar and all over the news - thats a fact - does not matter if you agrre or not , now its to decide waht the penalty will be , i think ifn we all group togehter we can closedown the islam channel for good

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of laws, I wish we had one to protect the English language. This is little less than a hate crime against punctuation.

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of laws, I wish we had one to protect the English language. This is little less than a hate crime against punctuation.
    ohhh thanks muji - did not it was a spelling contest - my gosh - dont you think its so weak to try and use that .....spelling .....ohhh brother you must be like 5

why dont you answer the question instead and let me worry about the spelling

fact is i sent off about 1o freedom of information request and once i have gatherd all the info over the last 5 years ....so i will get what i want this is the uk , not bagdad

ReputationRep:
    I can't take you seriously because you can't spell properly.

Go and learn them first and then come back, I might tell you how to proceed. :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    too much Harry Potter eh?

and to OP: Shut up idiot...I bet you're just an immature little kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)

ohhh sorry can you just try and get your man panties out of a twist kido

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    I can't take you seriously because you can't spell properly.

Go and learn them first and then come back, I might tell you how to proceed. :ciao:
    well lonley many thanks for the reply i have sent out about 5 freedom of information request , and i would really love to some information on how i can proceed , its just a type alot and sometimes cant be botherd to spell check ....i ,know its a horrible habit , but as you can see no spelling mistakes , please can you point me in the right direction....many thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)

harry potter ? i dont understand , and no actually i am a grown man with a mission to see islam channel shut down and those schools prosecuted and i wont stop till they have face the full extent of the law ....is that ok kido ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackknight)
    harry potter ? i dont understand , and no actually i am a grown man with a mission to see islam channel shut down and those schools prosecuted and i wont stop till they have face the full extent of the law ....is that ok kido ?
    http://www.ofcom.org.uk/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirac Delta Function)
    http://www.ofcom.org.uk/
    i have made 3 freedom of inforomation request , do you know of any pressure groups i can join ...otherwise i will just create one ....many thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.