Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just had a badboy breakfast at work - look and you'll be extremely jealous! ;) Watch

ReputationRep:
    It cost £1.20; £1.78 with a can of coke and toffee crisp chocolate bar, btw guys!

Told you, didn't I? :cool:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I don't feel jealious of how you must feel now.

ReputationRep:
    That'll be why you're fat then.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Heart disease on a plate

ReputationRep:
    Is that.. chips and hash browns?

I'm definitely NOT jealous of that dirty great scab on your plate (AKA black pudding) eww.

ReputationRep:
    Why ruin it with all that red source?

ReputationRep:
    AMAZING.

Ignore what everyone else is saying. They're blatantly drooling and trying to hide their immense jealousy.

I'm living in Francer at the moment and THAT ^^ is what i have been dreaming about for MONTHS!

Ha, i didn't know giving my opinion was worth a neg rep

ReputationRep:
    yum yum yum.

ReputationRep:
    ahh thats nothing.

next term when i go to brunch next at college, i'll take a photo. will blow that away!

i do generally have to lie down in bed for about 6 hours afterwards as i'm far to full to function

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    Why ruin it with all that red source?
    1. Its sauce.

2. That's the least of his worries and I think he should be more concerned with high cholesterol and heart problems.

ReputationRep:
    That looks so nice!

ReputationRep:
    I feel fat for looking at that picture.
    Thanks. No lunch for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VeeBelle)
    Is that.. chips and hash browns?

I'm definitely NOT jealous of that dirty great scab on your plate (AKA black pudding) eww.
    blackpudding is AMAZING, i go through so much of it. definitely the best part of an english breakfast

ReputationRep:
    Don't eat pork, so no.

ReputationRep:
    I'll stick with my oats and water

ReputationRep:
    I had two bananas, two satsumas and a cup of green tea for breakfast. And I assure you I'm definitely not jealious of that disgusting pile of **** that you shovelled into your mouth.

Health ftw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    blackpudding is AMAZING, i go through so much of it. definitely the best part of an english breakfast
    Oh god, just the thought... *vomit*

ReputationRep:
    Ew, I think I gained ten pounds just looking at that picture. I can literally feel my artieries clogging up.

ReputationRep:
    You dont have chips for breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    Blimey, this thread has gone very self righteous. He had a breakfast. So what? Not like the thread is entitled "look what I eat 7 days a week for breakfast, dinner and tea".

We all have to have a treat sometimes peeps x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.