Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hit something in the night Watch

ReputationRep:
    As most of you all will know there is huge snowfall the last couple of days and the roads around where i live are incredibly icey. Sunday i was driving home at night in a near blizzard and visibility was poor, i think i hit something as there was a large thud and noise. When i got home there a dent on my car and blood. I really aint sure if it was a human or an animal as i heard a scream, i have been worrying about it for the last few days and i dont know whether to go to the police because i am scared they will take my license off me as i only passed my test a few weeks ago. Please help. thanks for any comments.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    erm... well if it was a few days ago there is not much you can do.
    if it was a human i think you would know about it. Was probably an animal

ReputationRep:
    ...possessed snowman?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    cant do much about it now, but if you're feeling guilty, feel free to turn yourself in, the police will proberly give you points on your license.
    If you're still guilty, pretend you hit the local school bully who used to take your lunch money

ReputationRep:
    Did you see any body? If you're still paranoid, go to the place the incident happened. It was probably an animal if anything.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, awkward, you're asking our advice about whether to turn yourself in after you murdered someone.

ReputationRep:
    It was me! and because you never stopped to see if I was ok I will now commit my life to tracking you down and murdering you and you're friends!

ReputationRep:
    It was probably a squirrel mocking you.

Thank god you had it. Did you reverse over it?

ReputationRep:
    Why didnt you just stop and have a look? I would have thought thats what most people would do if they thought they might have hit someone? Obviously not....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobi18)
    As most of you all will know there is huge snowfall the last couple of days and the roads around where i live are incredibly icey. Sunday i was driving home at night in a near blizzard and visibility was poor, i think i hit something as there was a large thud and noise. When i got home there a dent on my car and blood. I really aint sure if it was a human or an animal as i heard a scream, i have been worrying about it for the last few days and i dont know whether to go to the police because i am scared they will take my license off me as i only passed my test a few weeks ago. Please help. thanks for any comments.
    You need to report it NOW! Leaving it doesn't make it better - it makes it worse. So get yourself down the police station and tell them the details. Best case scenario there is only damage to your car. Worst case doesn't even bear thinking about but it won't go away or get better by keeping quiet.

Best of luck

Emma

ReputationRep:
    gee guys stop judging me i only asked for advice. I didnt stop because i was scared after i heard the scream okay.

ReputationRep:
    I call troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R. Murray)
    I call troll.
    Gee man. This is my life we're talking about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobi18)
    Gee man. This is my life we're talking about.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it was just a fox. On my way to uni I see LOADS of dead foxes on the roads and motorways. I reckon I see at least 10 dead foxes on my journey. Plus foxes have a deep scream like humans.

ReputationRep:
    Drive past the same place today and if the police have put a sign up saying "serious accident here - witnesses sought" you'll know it wasn't an animal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R. Murray)
    I call troll.
    Me too :facepalm2: Replies are obvious...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jb9191)
    It was probably a squirrel mocking you.

Thank god you had it. Did you reverse over it?
    Hahaha Inbetweeners I believe? :P.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.