Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I sent in my supporting documents for finance on friday first class... im slightly concerned though as it still says on the website that they are awaiting it and whenever I try to phone it tells me that they are not currently able to speak to people about individual claims and I cant seem to select an option to get me through to speak to someone.

Im guessing because of the snow or maybe just as because they are so busy they just probably haven't got round to sorting it yet but the deadline is coming up and I went through loads of blags to get that sorted.

Just wondering how soon after sending this in did anyone recieve confirmation of them recieving it?

Thanks

Elektra

ReputationRep:
    Hiya!!

I am also studying U116 in feb, It was approximately a week after I sent my documents that it said I was full registered on Studenthome. But I didn't recieve a welcoming letter until 2 weeks after seeing registration confirmation on the website.

Iwas told, by my regional center, that once you have sent your finance form they hold it open for you, even if you application runs over a few days over the deadline.

The only way they cancel your refgistration is if you have not yet enclosed your registration form by the time of the cut off date,

Hope this helps
    Katie

ReputationRep:
    the received my application on the 15th, and still no further....

ReputationRep:
    scratch that - email this morning its paid for! wooo

ReputationRep:
    I finally received confirmation that they had recieved it today... phew... was about to get everything certified again

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.