Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boob size preference. Watch

Okay, so I know this type of thread has been done many times and people's responses seem to indicate that certain types of boys are most likely to have preference for smaller boobs.

I've noticed that toffs seem to have a greater preference for small boobs whilst the average more normal guy will appreciate a bigger pair. What do people think?

I've also noticed that toffs seem to prefer the more athletic frame whilst normal guys seem to appreciate a more womanly curvy figure.

I'd like to hear from both the average normal guy and toffs.

ReputationRep:
    i'm more attracted to the smaller boobed girl, doesn't mean i don't go out with girls with bigger ones though. hardly a deal breaker

been with girls ranging from a 28A to a 34G. i can't say it's made much of a difference

ReputationRep:
    34B / C for me! And I'm not a toff!

ReputationRep:
    tbh, anything sensible that fits the woman nicely is best.

The face is more important anyway

ReputationRep:
    small or big...As long as they're firm and roughly the same size

Your social stereotyping is worth a negative rep. Your world is divided into 'toffs' and 'normal people'.

Polls have shown that most men prefer a C.

Personally I would prefer a C the vast majority of the time, and maybe a DD if I wasn't going to be in a relationship with them. One night stand kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    I like small boobs and I cannot lie,
    A toff you say, no not I...

ReputationRep:
    Fascinating generalization, sir.

ReputationRep:
    Biggish ftw, mmmm. :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Big are nice to look at and get lots of attention, but the opposite sex will honestly say it doesn't matter, sames is regulalry said for **** size.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, it seems large chested girls like myself are at such a disadvantage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beci.please)
    Fascinating generalization, sir.
    I concur, ma'am.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Too big is ugly, too small is ugly. A good handful is all you need.

ReputationRep:
    Mine are 36B. I think they are considered smaller ones in my country
    However, I prefer smaller ones to bigger ones. In fact, I think 30A should be just perfect :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You may have a preference but then meet a girl with the complete opposite and fall in love with her and not her bap size and you really won’t care then.

Also I'm upset to discover I'm at a disadvantage having large breasts even if to me they don’t seem large.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Your social stereotyping is worth a negative rep. Your world is divided into 'toffs' and 'normal people'.

Polls have shown that most men prefer a C.

Personally I would prefer a C the vast majority of the time, and maybe a DD if I wasn't going to be in a relationship with them. One night stand kind of thing.
    Nice. A quick straw poll of the males in the room (halfway split between "toffs" and "normals" reveals that they'll take anything "As long as she's got some" and "they're not saggy or weird or freakishly massive or anything".
    Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    Depends entirely on the girl. As long as they fit her body type and aren't a really weird shape, anything can be attractive.

ReputationRep:
    aristocratic women all have big bums and small boobs - well known fact.

ReputationRep:
    As long as they wobble with satisfactory vigor during sex, I'm happy.

(Original post by Joinedup)
    aristocratic women all have big bums and small boobs - well known fact.
    Really? I find that hard to believe.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.