Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nick clegg and the democrats will be loving this Watch

ReputationRep:
    Never in my lifetime did i ever think people would take the lib dems seriously and now look at how much attention they have. They'll be loving this .

ReputationRep:
    Power - and all the trappings that come with it - is what they went-in for, and power is what they've now got.

ReputationRep:
    If you think people are taking lib dems seriously

then hah @ your failure to realise what taking people seriously means. talking over nick clegg and whispering in the house of commons is taking him and his party seriously is it?

and for all the people that were let down who voted for him ( including my mother ) they are taking him seriously to?

:gtfo:

Wait a tic... is that you Nick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    Power - and all the trappings that come with it - is what they went-in for, and power is what they've now got.
    Yes. Well we all know that in reality what actually happened is that the International Association of Freemasons in conjunction with the Legion of Doom and Darth Vader have interfered with the Liberal Democrats so that they can achieve world political union.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Yes. Well we all know that in reality what actually happened is that the International Association of Freemasons in conjunction with the Legion of Doom and Darth Vader have interfered with the Liberal Democrats so that they can achieve world political union.
    Let me guess...Darth Vader is Cameron, right? Who or what is the Legion of Doom?

ReputationRep:
    Power can only corrupt if it's used in the wrong ways. If afraid the "any publicity is good publicity" has an exception.

ReputationRep:
    He hasn't done anything wrong everything so far has been right. He wants to raise fees and some horny left wing students don't like it. What they don't realise is in the long run it will benefit them but they can't see it. SO what i say is close them down and only leave Oxford, Cambridge, St Andrews and Durham open. Do u think he will abstain. I think hes saying it to get the students back on his side and he will vote.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the worst Clegg is guilty of is foolishly trapping himself in a corner with the tuition fees pledge. He should have been a bit more pragmatic.

Making no comment on whether the fees changes are good or bad, of course...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.