Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Against all the ****ing students protesting! Failing that let's just arm ourselves with heavy blunt objects and charge at all those annoying, moaning, dumbass students.

Who's with me?!?!!!!?!?

A 19-year-old student told the BBC their strategy was to avoid being contained by police: "Whenever the police block us off, we turn round and go the other way.
    Great plan sir! You should command an army! Why don't they just block off two ends of a street and let them starve to death pacing up and down, nobody will care and I doubt they'll even notice what's going on anyway.

I hope a plane falls from the sky and lands on them all.

ReputationRep:
    Protesting against a protest? Great idea squire. Enjoy protesting on your own then. The rest of us probably have better, more productive things to do with our time. I know I do :rolleyes:

Also I like reading about the protests in the papers. It's more interesting than the usual tedious crap they produce. Take that stick out your ass honestly

ReputationRep:
    Bit cold, isn't it?

What's the sound a sheep makes?

ReputationRep:
    i think just to annoy people we should protest for higher tuition fees lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    Protesting against a protest? Great idea squire. Enjoy protesting on your own then. The rest of us probably have better, more productive things to do with our time. I know I do :rolleyes:

Also I like reading about the protests in the papers. It's more interesting than the usual tedious crap they produce. Take that stick out your ass honestly
    Well you carry on posting on this forum like a prick then, have fun.

I'm going to do my country a favour by running around hitting anyone under 25 in the balls with it in favour of raising tuition fees... and the females without balls I'll just hit in the face.

ReputationRep:
    haha the Threadstarter is right, yall have no idea or a clue. just a stick up your arses and a silverspoon mentality

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Great_One)
    i think just to annoy people we should protest for higher tuition fees lol.
    HURR DURR LOL

wow, i think everyone will do this... you know, what with you being so highly regarded around here... :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    HURR DURR LOL

wow, i think everyone will do this... you know, what with you being so highly regarded around here... :teehee:
    haha

ReputationRep:
    Yep. The students are dumb...not necessarily because they don't understand that after they have graduated they would only have to pay back the student debt something like 7 pounds per month, or pay the debt back if you earn over a certain amount annually.

Not because of that necessarily. But because they believe that they have a right to demand free education and that they can just turn up in the street, protest, kick a window and make the politicians listen to them.

Whatsmore, these dumb students having graduated will possibly find themselves working for their corporate masters like little wage-slaves, doing the daily grind, getting paid peanuts, and then they'll be sat round the table wondering why their standard of living has never improved all that much. They'll want to strike again, but this time their soul belongs to their corporate masters.

These dumb students don't yet realise what's going to hit them once they graduate, if they graduate.

ReputationRep:
    on your own mate

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.