The Student Room Group

A2 Psychology AO1, AO2 and AO3 help now!!!!!!

I am finding it hard to distinguish between the AO's and how to put them into an essay, it's really hard, can you explain in detail please and if you can then do try to answer the essay question to show me how to do it.

Qs: Discuss research into the nature of different relationships in different cultures.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by 00N
I am finding it hard to distinguish between the AO's and how to put them into an essay, it's really hard, can you explain in detail please and if you can then do try to answer the essay question to show me how to do it.

Qs: Discuss research into the nature of different relationships in different cultures.

AO1: Describe
AO2: Evaluate/Comaparison

Not sure what AO3 is- havent ever come across that.
Reply 2
AO3 is like the methodological issues, like ethics and things.... I think :tongue:
Reply 3
Can you give more detail than just stating the obvious and go into how you would go about putting it into the essay question.
Original post by 00N
Can you give more detail than just stating the obvious and go into how you would go about putting it into the essay question.

At least we said something. Dont be rude.

Oh and good job editing the question so it looked like I didnt answer it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by I_Need_To_Revise
At least we said something. Dont be rude.

Oh and good job editing the question so it looked like I didnt answer it.

I did not change or edit the question, I added A2 at the start of the title. So I didn't want to make anyone look like they did not answer te question, now can be get back on topic.
Thank you.
Original post by 00N

lol. **** off.

In the future, learn not to bite the hand that feeds.
Reply 7
Your probably getting Ao3 mixed up with english literature. In AQA B (which is the spec beginning with the 'approaches') there is definitely no ao3.
Reply 8
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
lol. **** off.

In the future, learn not to bite the hand that feeds.

TSR gave me a formal warning for saying '**** off' in this thread :eek: be careful :tongue:
Original post by calannra
TSR gave me a formal warning for saying '**** off' in this thread :eek: be careful :tongue:

Meh, I've been banned plenty. S'all good.
Original post by Da_hopeful_1
are you a retard ?!?!

lol i was going to point that out...
haha
y u beefin?
beef from 6 years ago mind, how time flies
AO1 identify and interpret explicit and implicit information and ideas.AO2 Explain, comment on analyses how writers use language and structure to achieve effects and influence readers.AO3 compare writers ideas and perspective.AO4 Evaluate texts critically and support this with appropriate textual references.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending