Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has anyone tried these?
    I just saw the advert and it seems to be the perfect solution to wanting a boost without backbrushing.

Thoughts/feelings/opinions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxannabelle)
    Has anyone tried these?
    I just saw the advert and it seems to be the perfect solution to wanting a boost without backbrushing.

Thoughts/feelings/opinions?
    I personally haven't tried them but I have heard that they tend to be a bit uncomfortable. The advert looks good though, I guess you have to have the right hair type for it.

ReputationRep:
    They were out in Dallas last year when i was over. There okay.. Just so awkward to put in properly

ReputationRep:
    Bum Pits is the worst name in history for a product, but I have bought some. They do the job they say they do and you can get them to match your hair colour (sort of..). If you want something comfier, I have seen something where people make their own by stuffing a sock and then wrapping it in hair extensions - it sounds weird but would be comfier!

ReputationRep:
    They are great products to get that Cheryl Cole/Duffy crown height. However, if you have silky hair you can sometimes see the ridge. So blast the crown with dry shampoo and back comb with a brush before putting it in and this should give you a good grip.

ReputationRep:
    Ive got them, cant damn use them though! I have NO idea how to put them in, even if I watch their video.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by impossible!)
    Ive got them, cant damn use them though! I have NO idea how to put them in, even if I watch their video.
    You need to brush the hair the crown forward and blast some hairspray onto the crown then position the bump it teeth into the crown so it sits. Then blast dry shampoo and back comb the hair you comb forward and then gather it all back and over the bump it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.