Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to download some Ellie Goulding tracks of some live performances that she did (imo they're better than the CD version). I've never bought anything from this site before however as I usually use iTunes. Does it look safe?

http://www.we7.com/#/album/Ellie-Gou...-At-Metropolis

ReputationRep:
    If you need to pay for a subscription then don't touch it as it posted a loss in the millions of pounds so therefore it could hit a financial wall.

If its free then go for it as it seems legit.

The only issue with subscription is if you enter a 12 month plan and then they go bankrupt three months down the line then you may have lost money, especially if you pay 12 months up front. However, this is only a slim chance of this happening.

ReputationRep:
    I usually use that site and haven't had any problems..

ReputationRep:
    Same, its fine

ReputationRep:
    Looks as safe as redtube on valentines day :lolwut:

Luckily i use redtube on V.day and declare it to be safe and legal, regardless of the seedy pagefront and party poker ads.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.