Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Tryin to decide on my last few choices for UCAS. I'm applying for a History degree and I got ABB in my highers this year - which I know isn't fab . For a back-up choice I was thinking about applying for the BA Social Science degree at Glasgow Cale. Is anyone here doing this degree? Also It says in your third you you have the choice to master in history or sociology ect.. So does this mean if I apply for this course I could still get a BA in History at the end?

http://www.gcu.ac.uk/study/undergrad...964.php?loc=uk

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.